Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional AA pts...

Quote Originally Posted by LordCaim View Post
    AA for new toons - very bad idea...
    AA for all Lv80 - very bad idea...

do nothing - very bad idea...
    "Do nothing" was a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Likely, I copied that quote from an email from one of the marketing guys...this explains why he always shows up a day early for meetings...

I'm sure everybody will be very happy, right up until I force the systems team to add a bunch of new AA abilities.

Now enjoy speculating!
    haha i defo like you!
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

I'm sure everybody will be very happy, right up until I force the systems team to add a bunch of new AA abilities.

Now enjoy speculating!
    Not everyone, as you say.
    Only adding many more AA abilities, making all mobs and bosses a bit harder (+0.1-5% to resistances, +0.1-5% to damage, +0.1-10% to health; especially for levelling content), or removing the training timer for AAs can make some of us mirthful now or resubscribe.
    Last edited by Lakishta; 28th May 2013 at 08:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    If my GF re-subs before the 29th will her level 80 character get the AAs?
    If I ditch my old GF and get a new and younger/prettier one will I still get my AAs?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

There have been a lot of people asking about the AA pts change and the exclusion of older characters from this deal.

We have had an internal discussion about this and decided to reward our loyal veterans as well as those fiery new players who show incredible enthusiasm for the game. Without further ado:

"By Thursday the 29th of May we will give every Member with a level 80 character 40 AA points for free. 50 days later we will follow up with 40 extra AA points to everyone who is active and has a level 80 character as well!"

Consider this our final gift in relation to the 5th anniversary of Age of Conan, and thank you all for taking part and continuing to make Age of Conan a truly remarkable game!

Dear Joel,

plz fire the guy who makes the german translations if its his fault OR make sure that everyone in your team knows EXACTLY what u mean.

Your post: Every Account gets 40+40 points if it is prem and has a lvl 80 char. (I would assume via vials in claim window)

The german translation: EVERY CHAR gets 40+40 if its prem.

so...who exactly gets it now?

Just to clarify i couldnt care less about which one is true. its just that the german translation allways suggests different stuff than the english announcement.

edit: link to german announcement: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...41&postcount=1
    Last edited by Mantic0r3; 28th May 2013 at 09:34.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    Dear Joel,

plz fire the guy who makes the german translations if its his fault OR make sure that everyone in your team knows EXACTLY what u mean.

Your post: Every Account gets 40+40 points if it is prem and has a lvl 80 char. (I would assume via vials in claim window)

The german translation: EVERY CHAR gets 40+40 if its prem.

so...who exactly gets it now?

Just to clarify i couldnt care less about which one is true. its just that the german translation allways suggests different stuff than the english announcement.

edit: link to german announcement: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...41&postcount=1
    Well like I said, I just copied the info from an email from marketing.

The german translation is correct - it is every char at level 80 on the account of any premium subscriber.

Might I just express my gratitude for the work you are and have been doing so far, Joel?

I am so thrilled that things are happening. And most of all I am thrilled with a game director who really comes out and talk to the players like you do. You're great - keep it up! And never, ever let flamers and whiners get to you

Thanks for these five years, and I pray to Set there will be five more.
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Well like I said, I just copied the info from an email from marketing.

The german translation is correct - it is every char at level 80 on the account of any premium subscriber.
    Uhh, then im in super hurry. 1 day to make 73 lvls for my new char

thx for clarification!

side note: allways those marketing guys... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lakishta View Post
    This is a bad news... So, the invented "closed gap" was finally increased again?
    I disagree with you the chars you are talking about have almost full aa trees (especially the important ones) so in these chars the max they will get is some closure to crap aa that are left behind but the newly lvl 80 will take aas that are a must for pvp and pve thus closing the gap.

It is nice to hear about the deal Joel. Though, tbh, I wouldnt mind getting or not the 80 points even if I lvled my hox to 80 few weeks ago, I must agree it is nice.

And btw grats for the seasonal events on the open world bosses. you can see that a lot of ppl really enjoy the events.
    Last edited by jenyu; 28th May 2013 at 09:48.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast