Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional AA pts...

Quote Originally Posted by hoskuldr View Post
    What about players invested in game up to 200$+ and went to f2p and having full aa?
    What they will get? A 7 days pass and 8h colldown firework is all?
    *smashes face on keyboard* Yes. Subscribe if you want all the other goodies. As noted these are subscriber bonus things. You can't get everything for nothing in life you know. Do you want them to pay you to play or something?
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

I was subbing with Wyrm instance broken and it got fixed when sub over.
    You think it's ok?

This 7 days pass is 2xT4 raids max without entites for melee classes as u can't relog to range one. With t4 done tons of times.
    With an Wyrm istance in Spine which still attractive and interesting but anaccesible. As not for f2p.
    Last edited by hoskuldr; 27th May 2013 at 23:40.

Quote Originally Posted by hoskuldr View Post
    I was subbing with Wyrm instance broken and it got fixed when sub over.
    You think it's ok?

This 7 days pass is 2xT4 raids max without entites for melee classes as u can't relog to range one. With t4 done tons of times.
    With an Wyrm istance in Spine which still attractive and interesting but anaccesible. As not for f2p.
    I think its ok
    HERRO REGENG IS RETURN

Sepulcher? Sure, that should have been fixed long ago - I agree. And it's annoying they fixed it just after your sub expired. (He still hits stupid hard). But what does that have to do with the 80 free aa points or the anniversary stuff?

And the free passes allow f2p players to go to T4? Really? Well, T4 is supposed to be for subscribers really, so consider them a good thing? So free access to T4 and all you can do is complain that you can't swap for entity? If it's a f2p account what more do you want?
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Me as full t4 and full AA like most AoC players find spine stuff attractive then apostate, kk or palace with t4 weekly passes. Isn't this obviuos how many guilds and players kill t4 stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Likely, I copied that quote from an email from one of the marketing guys...this explains why he always shows up a day early for meetings...

I'm sure everybody will be very happy, right up until I force the systems team to add a bunch of new AA abilities.

Now enjoy speculating!
    Ok now you got me, extending my Account right now.

Cool

Hey !!!

Was late to reading the group consensus and agreement to give the AA to all. Yup Earth still rotating on its axis...sun has even come up. Thank you Funcom well done new players and grumpy lifers applaud your bold experiment in aiding your paying customers. Now dont worry if this feels weird to you. Helping your players will take some getting used to but we are all pulling for you and I think you just might make it.
    Rock breakin for PVP??
    Rock breakin is fer pansies!!!

Thank you Joel, that´s really nice! I´m playing since release... without breaks. This will help some of my toons to get forward faster (40 or 80 points are a lot)...

Did you want one more child?

PS.: I like the new way the game goes... I think this is the first time since release that FC will take care about the players. Move forward on this way and you will get more positive feedback and players, not angry (b)as(s)tards like me
    Last edited by Casie4President; 28th May 2013 at 00:32.

willing to make a trade fc, give me no AAs for my 80s and give me a free lvl 80 toon

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    It's great you guys decided to do this, but I wouldn't cater too much to certain player demographics.

Coming from someone who has been subbed since prerelease, I already have had every advanatge against someone who just started playing this year. I have been time training my alts since 2.0 went live, and while 80 AA points might make me put 5/5 into Inmeasureable Empowerment, leave it to say that 5 years of Pvping, raiding, 6-maning give me every edge I need over a new player.

I think I would like this better if you all just said we are giving every player 80 AA points just for the hell of it rather than we are giving them because the grind core players cried someone had to do less than them. I still regard those types as Craig's replacement population who enjoy grinding, be it PvP or PvE. That kind of player not only wants but needs their gear and AA edge, so while I think it's great Funcom is back on board listening to their base, let's make sure we're not just listening to "part" of that base like we have before, that's how bori got started...
    ^ what this little booger said

/signed

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast