Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional AA pts...

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    lol, that I'm against giving free AA to people who already have 95% filled AA trees?

Sounds funny when you put it into perspective. I really don't care about the AA, I am just hoping they do not cater to the type of player that put AoC in the state it was in, which seems to be most of the people crying they need another 80 AA on top of the 2,000+ they already have.

The rewards should be targeted at newer players, they will sustain the population on new accounts, not some old vet qqing about their 12th alt not getting free AA.

When you see it was just days they went from we're not doing it to yes we can, it makes you wonder what else they will back pedal when part of the population complains and that's the only side we all hear.
    Well, AA is here to stay. Helping vets in getting alts ready for the game might keep them in the game a bit longer.

As to new players, I guess the overwhelming majority of them starts out as FTP. I'm not certain whether giving them incentives to sub right away (otherwise they'll lose "levelling AAs") will really induce many to sub from the start. Which is why a system where every toon would have received 80 AAs as soon as both (i) it reaches level 80 and (ii) it is on an account with an active sub might have offered better incentives.

But this relates to the overall "levelling AAs" concept and not to Joel's new gift, which is a nice gesture that nobody should have real issues with.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    "By Thursday the 29th of May we will give every Member with a level 80 character 40 AA points for free.
    You mean Thursday 30th of May?

Great news! Keep up the good work!

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Kjellis1234 View Post
    You mean Thursday 30th of May?
    Likely, I copied that quote from an email from one of the marketing guys...this explains why he always shows up a day early for meetings...

I'm sure everybody will be very happy, right up until I force the systems team to add a bunch of new AA abilities.

Now enjoy speculating!

Likely, I copied that quote from an email from one of the marketing guys...this explains why he always shows up a day early for meetings...

I'm sure everybody will be very happy, right up until I force the systems team to add a bunch of new AA abilities.

Now enjoy speculating!
    Ha ha! I like dis guy!

Keep up the good work brother!

I am really looking forward to what more positive you can do with the game. This weekend has been the most fun and hectic ingame time since I started this game in 2008 Just don't get demotivated by all the qq on these forums here, intelligence was not given out in equal share to everyone.

ROFL!!! Awesome hint And indeed it has been an incredible anniversary! Thank you!

Now enjoy speculating!
    Can this day get any more awesome then this. Great news, i feel like i am playing a new game, just...great ^^!

Exclamation

Well i must say....Fun fact: I spent some 150 euros on Age of Conan in 3 days, which is equivalent to what i pay monthly to my personal gym trainer...I never spent this much money on any game or PC related activity.....*shocker* O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    Well i must say....Fun fact: I spent some 150 euros on Age of Conan in 3 days, which is equivalent to what i pay monthly to my personal gym trainer...I never spent this much money on any game or PC related activity.....*shocker* O.o
    buying too many female companions is not good for health

also sighted drunk in the skies of

- DRAGON'S PROPHET -

Quote Originally Posted by Epicfailprophet View Post
    buying too many female companions is not good for health
    Good for health, absolutely! Wallet, no!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast