Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional AA pts...

WOW !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

also sighted drunk in the skies of

- DRAGON'S PROPHET -

Smile

Thank you for the Great 5th anniversary of Age of Conan and for all the gift and the great time in this uber game!!!

Wauw! Ty very much! And Big thx for this nice event.

Have had so much fun chasing bosses with my m8's and new people these 5 days.

Crazy fun with tons of people fighting the bosses and the stampede to OT

Keep it up Joel and the FC team
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Thank you very much! But yikes. This means 160 points for a new character created now and getting 80 before 29th may :O

Nicely done :-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post
    Can you complain harder?
    lol, that I'm against giving free AA to people who already have 95% filled AA trees?

Sounds funny when you put it into perspective. I really don't care about the AA, I am just hoping they do not cater to the type of player that put AoC in the state it was in, which seems to be most of the people crying they need another 80 AA on top of the 2,000+ they already have.

The rewards should be targeted at newer players, they will sustain the population on new accounts, not some old vet qqing about their 12th alt not getting free AA.

When you see it was just days they went from we're not doing it to yes we can, it makes you wonder what else they will back pedal when part of the population complains and that's the only side we all hear.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Buyten View Post
    Thank you very much! But yikes. This means 160 points for a new character created now and getting 80 before 29th may :O
    My PoM is already 6 lvl xD. I cant sleep tonight... meh what im saying, i would not sleep anyway

Quote Originally Posted by norisak View Post
    Isn't 29th of May a Wednesday?
    indeed it is^^

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    lol, that I'm against giving free AA to people who already have 95% filled AA trees?

Sounds funny when you put it into perspective. I really don't care about the AA, I am just hoping they do not cater to the type of player that put AoC in the state it was in, which seems to be most of the people crying they need another 80 AA on top of the 2,000+ they already have.

The rewards should be targeted at newer players, they will sustain the population on new accounts, not some old vet qqing about their 12th alt not getting free AA.

When you see it was just days they went from we're not doing it to yes we can, it makes you wonder what else they will back pedal when part of the population complains and that's the only side we all hear.
    80 points is a drop in the bucket to our mains, Suctum, but it will help our alts or those noobs who are still working on getting their AA built up. I like this positive and quick (!) response from Joel.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakishta View Post
    This is a bad news... So, the invented "closed gap" was finally increased again?
    The effect of 80 AA points is much more profound for a new 80 (or even a newer 80) than it is for a longtime veteran whose AA is almost maxed out. There are huge diminishing returns on AA point investments as your tree gets filled.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast