Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional AA pts...

Wow, I am positively surprised. I didn't feel that this was necessary but of course I am more than happy to get this for my lovely BS (my Guard being full AA anyway).
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    It's great you guys decided to do this, but I wouldn't cater too much to certain player demographics.

Coming from someone who has been subbed since prerelease, I already have had every advanatge against someone who just started playing this year. I have been time training my alts since 2.0 went live, and while 80 AA points might make me put 5/5 into Inmeasureable Empowerment, leave it to say that 5 years of Pvping, raiding, 6-maning give me every edge I need over a new player.

I think I would like this better if you all just said we are giving every player 80 AA points just for the hell of it rather than we are giving them because the grind core players cried someone had to do less than them. I still regard those types as Craig's replacement population who enjoy grinding, be it PvP or PvE. That kind of player not only wants but needs their gear and AA edge, so while I think it's great Funcom is back on board listening to their base, let's make sure we're not just listening to "part" of that base like we have before, that's how bori got started...
    Suctum has spoken, we still on to lift? ;P

Joel is on the roll! Keep it up!
    Retired

i see a faint light in the distance for funcom again
    good call funcom keep doing stuf like this to show that u stil care.

Another good and fast decision. Impressed.

Now spoil us with some new pvp solutions and you will have a lot of players back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    You didn't have to do this, but you did it anyways. It's a great way to treat your customers and I hope these mouth breathing complainers will keep on giving fc money.
    This. It was not needed, but it is nice indeed.

Thanks

As I said in other threads - I don't rally care. But I'm man and I won't say "no" to nice things ;D

Thanks FC! Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    It's great you guys decided to do this, but I wouldn't cater too much to certain player demographics.

Coming from someone who has been subbed since prerelease, I already have had every advanatge against someone who just started playing this year. I have been time training my alts since 2.0 went live, and while 80 AA points might make me put 5/5 into Inmeasureable Empowerment, leave it to say that 5 years of Pvping, raiding, 6-maning give me every edge I need over a new player.

I think I would like this better if you all just said we are giving every player 80 AA points just for the hell of it rather than we are giving them because the grind core players cried someone had to do less than them. I still regard those types as Craig's replacement population who enjoy grinding, be it PvP or PvE. That kind of player not only wants but needs their gear and AA edge, so while I think it's great Funcom is back on board listening to their base, let's make sure we're not just listening to "part" of that base like we have before, that's how bori got started...
    Can you complain harder?

Running 3 games and still manages to go out of his way make us happy.

These little things matter. Keep it up.

I didn't think it was necessary as the aa's while leveling was meant to lower the gap for new players and improve the leveling experience for anyone making a new toon. But it's done and I'm not complaining about free AA's

Thank you. This was the right decision.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast