Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Additional AA pts...

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    The only reason why I quit is that the game isnt,t playable anymore since the decided to move the server to the US.

This was bitchslap # 1 for me and 21 others from my old guild.

And now this with the AA points.

Nevermind, I'm out.

Have a nice game.

Since you quit anyway why do you bother about those silly 40 AA's (still you can get other 40 if you subscribe now...)? I mean, you said you are veteran and you call couple AA's bitchslap?

The rules about event and rewards were pretty clear and I just don't get why you are upset.

In my opinion for once Funcom did something (5th anniversary) really good. I guess you can't make everyone happy though.

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    In my opinion for once Funcom did something (5th anniversary) really good. I guess you can't make everyone happy though.
    Well, you know that old saying - try to please everyone, and you please no-one.

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    Does it mean that only paying customers get the points?

People like me, who always paid their monthly fee for over 4 years, get nothing?

Funcom at it's best. (Sarcasm)
    You, sir, have an entitlement complex. Stop it.

All players have to pay - all is fine.
    Some part of the game becomes f2p - f2pers whine that subbers get more.

Subbers always get more and that is normal, that's the whole point of being a subber. If both f2p and subber were same thing then nobody would sub. You want 40 AA, then pay if you don't want it its fine, you can always do pve/p till you get it. AA are incentive to being a sub and its a good one. Game needs to earn $$$$ or servers or development will stop, simple. Nobody is entitled to anything, but some people can;t understand that even thou you have it in EULA. You pay=you get, you stop paying=you stop getting.

I think this thread has run it's course. The discussion is no longer about OP and hence it is now...

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920