Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional AA pts...

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    On Day 31 my sub expires. Will my LOCKED 80 character still receive the additional AA?
    If you are not subscribed on the day they hand out the AA points, I am fairly sure you won't get any of them.
    The main reason behind the AA giveaways after all is to get people to subscribe.

Question Weren't they supposed to post these today?

I know that none of my L 80s got them yet...

Hm, what about the "Asuras blessing"? Why do they not make it available with AA points?

Quote Originally Posted by SpammicusRex View Post
    I know that none of my L 80s got them yet...
    It is not May 30th yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wesker105 View Post
    No offense, but I don't get how any of that could be hard to understand...at all.
    In retrospect, I have to agree with you. I guess I time traveled to earlier this month when I posted that, I forgot it was only a few days from May 30th. Other things are occupying my mind these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Then why not simply answer him, if all is so obvious?

I am not 100% sure, but if you resub before the 30th for 3 months, it SHOULD cover the 40 AA points now and 50 days later (we will have to see how they execute it tomorrow).

As f2p you do not get 1 AA per level up as it is now (tested). As f2p who resubs, yo DO get 1 AA per level up (tested, this change is meant to be a permanent addition, not a temporary offer like the 40+40 AA points afaik).

Example: Your old f2p lvl40 char levels as f2p to 50 (+0 AA). Then you resub before the 30th and level him to 60 (+10 AA). Since he is only lvl60 he will not get any bonus AA (+0 AA). You level him to 80 in the 50 days of premium membership (+20 AA) and since you are lvl80 AND premium at that day, you'll get the second points (+40 AA). Leaving you with 70 expertise AA points to spent as fresh 80.

This should be the status according to the latest info.
    I appreciate the response, that was very detailed.

Unlike posted, the patch brought a positive surprise:

Every char on a premium account (cancelled or not) that has an 80 gets 40 AA now (low levels, too). So, this is even better than asked for.

Thank you for listening

Thumbs up

Every char on a premium account (cancelled or not) that has an 80 gets 40 AA now (low levels, too). So, this is even better than asked for.

Thank you for listening
    Yep, thank you as well for crying incessantly about it Kurt! Appreciate your vocality!

Thank you for listening
    I have to say I was not expecting every toon to get the extra points. This is probably the best piece of news I've heard all week. This is way cool.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

It's sad that we are so conditioned to expect the bare minimum
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Yep, can confirm that guildies got 40 AA points on all their characters on account. Lvl 5, 32, 54 or 80. As long as they had a lvl 80 char on account, all chars got 40 aa each.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast