Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional AA pts...

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Likely, I copied that quote from an email from one of the marketing guys...this explains why he always shows up a day early for meetings...

I'm sure everybody will be very happy, right up until I force the systems team to add a bunch of new AA abilities.

Now enjoy speculating!
    I sure hope you are not joking about this!! I hate being AA capped and I would love new AA stuff to unlock!!!
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I sure hope you are not joking about this!! I hate being AA capped and I would love new AA stuff to unlock!!!
    I totally want new AAs. Got almost 400 mastery and 200 expertise.

Please add new guild renown levels too.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Will this offer be valid for every premium member or dependant on payment method and account status?

I am just asking because such a stunt happened before with special offers already (a premium cancelled account was not able to use the offers, but a premium active account could). Basically this forced even premium members to resub/reactivate, if they wanted an offer advertised as "available for premium members".

Quote Originally Posted by Epicfailprophet View Post
    buying too many female companions is not good for health
    Actually that would be male companions

Just wanna shout out a big THANK YOU to Joel and Funcom!!!!!!!

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Will this offer be valid for every premium member or dependant on payment method and account status?

I am just asking because such a stunt happened before with special offers already (a premium cancelled account was not able to use the offers, but a premium active account could). Basically this forced even premium members to resub/reactivate, if they wanted an offer advertised as "available for premium members".
    Your question confuses me.

If you are a member you are paying monthly.
    If you are not a member, you are not paying monthly.

By definition if you are not paying, you are not a premium member. These are *subscription* incentives.
    Last edited by Nusquam; 27th May 2013 at 22:57.

i think that was before your time, there was a offer for nonprems to get prem with additional stuff, people who were allready prem at the start of this offer didnt get/see it. (there were a few ways to still get it though...)

What Kurt meant about that offer is that if you were premium but cancelled account while it was still a premium one (that was ofc still playable) cos for example you don't play continuously or you don't want to be charged automatically that certain offer was unavailable to you. So cheers, reminded me to activate acc again.
    Last edited by Hikkimori; 27th May 2013 at 23:14.

oh my bad u meant that one xD

What about players invested in game up to 200$+ and went to f2p and having full aa?
    What they will get? A 7 days pass and 8h colldown firework is all?

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast