Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional AA pts...

Funcom Additional AA pts...

There have been a lot of people asking about the AA pts change and the exclusion of older characters from this deal.

We have had an internal discussion about this and decided to reward our loyal veterans as well as those fiery new players who show incredible enthusiasm for the game. Without further ado:

"By Thursday the 30th of May we will give every Member with a level 80 character 40 AA points for free. 50 days later we will follow up with 40 extra AA points to everyone who is active and has a level 80 character as well!"

Consider this our final gift in relation to the 5th anniversary of Age of Conan, and thank you all for taking part and continuing to make Age of Conan a truly remarkable game!
    Last edited by Nusquam; 28th May 2013 at 15:18.

This is very nice. I started playing three months ago and leveled my only Char to 80 three weeks ago.

Thanks!

Thanks Joel!

Didn't think that the AA issue was a big deal but the new move doesn't harm anyone and hopefully serves to cool some tempers.

Nevertheless I cannot help feeling that your message should have read something like this:

We have had an internal discussion about this and decided to reward our loyal forum warriors as well as those fiery new QQers who show incredible enthusiasm for forum PvP.

Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Great to hear, thanks Funcom (specifically Joel)!

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Nevertheless I cannot help feeling that your message should have read something like this:

We have had an internal discussion about this and decided to reward our loyal forum warriors as well as those fiery new QQers who show incredible enthusiasm for forum PvP.

Thanks, Rath - you just made my day!
    Skua - Bear Shaman (Bloodline)
    Misscreantt - Guardian (TRIBUNAL)

Nusquam for game director!

Oh, wait. He already is. All the better!

So all my XX characters will get 80AA point ??
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    It might be per account, not per character. Still, that's okay. It helps semi-new players (who probably only one character anyway) and is a nice giveaway for veterans - who don't really need it anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Fock no, you're already annoying with them

Thumbs up

Great job forum God, now i can start worshiping you instead of Set, he never brought me anything but a bunch of pvp deaths anyway

But i still have positive K/D!!....Oh wait, actually i don't care about it O.o

Point is, great job Joel!

Yeeey these 80AA per acc still sounds okay, bon appetit for all replies
    We will be Serious after death.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast