Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 80 Necro

Default New 80 Necro

Sorry if this is covered somewhere else but I could not find anything current about it. I have been gone from the game awhile and I came back and leveled a necro.

What should I be doing as a new level 80? Is Khitai the place I need to be to get better items or is there a better way to get gear now?

Any tips/pointers would be great.

Go Khitai and quest for a faction you like for MOA's and reach Rank 4, and do Hardmodes for the gear you can't buy. You can see what drops where at this website: http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/

Before joining any HM, make sure you know which instance needs you to have unbinding charm (AA mage feat), because if you're the only mage in the group, the team will expect you to take care of the mage duty.

Alright thanks y'all. I guess it's time to head to Khitai.

What if you are very under geared for lvl 80 stuff. I did the same as the poster and used my offline levels to hit 80 but still have mostly lvl 60 gear.

What is a good place to solo farm 80 gear so I can work the factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdog14 View Post
    What if you are very under geared for lvl 80 stuff. I did the same as the poster and used my offline levels to hit 80 but still have mostly lvl 60 gear.

What is a good place to solo farm 80 gear so I can work the factions.
    Go for t1/t2 gear - necro isnt gear depended only SW depended. With t1/t2 u can go for khitai hm except Coppice (and Celestial Necropolis if group leader want have unbinding charm).

You dont have to only go for t1 and t2 gear. This is what you do to get gear for necro. First of all you should buy a blue lvl 79-80 chest, head and pants, and also a staff. Alternative you try to get group for Atzel`s fortress, Crows nest and Iron tower.
    Then you start doing faction quests in Nothern Grassland, for moas. What you could do there is start with Brittal Blade and Scarlet circle. Alternative BB and Last Legion. Also try to get into Normal modes in Khitai.
    Once a week you do the T1 and t2 raid instances. When you are either full khitai blue, full T1\T2 or a mixture of both you should be ready for HMZ, and T3 raids. You can also start doing T4 with that gear on a necro.

About AA`s you should start getting 3 points in all the protections. When you get enough points for Unbinding charm you get that, the the int crit, and hate decrease thingy. On the lowest AA tree you get the Clown Lich first, then max out ice strikes and all the other spells.

You need to make atleast two feat trees. One for group and raids and one for single khitai grind. I would suggest getting points in protection, and go with general with frenzypet if you are dieing a lot in Nothern Grassland.
    "Du kan ikke knekke en mann uten ryggrad!"

Look for the level 80 blue crafted "Torment" cloth armor on the trader. It's really great equipment, and can often be bought quite cheaply.

Thanks for the great info. It helps a lot.

Factions - Brittal Blade and Scarlet circle. Alternative BB and Last Legion Really? Should I give up on the wolves faction then, that is what I started.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdog14 View Post
    Thanks for the great info. It helps a lot.

Factions - Brittal Blade and Scarlet circle. Alternative BB and Last Legion Really? Should I give up on the wolves faction then, that is what I started.
    I'd go Brittle Blade for the armor, and keep Last Legion for the cloak. You can always betray Last Legion later after you get the cloak and work on Scarlet Circle armor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast