Thread: They awake at night

Default They awake at night

I need some help please. I am stuck on a quest 'They awake at night, Putting the dead to rest' in gateway to Khitai. What dose "I must steel myself and face restless dead' mean?

They awake at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx1971 View Post
    I need some help please. I am stuck on a quest 'They awake at night, Putting the dead to rest' in gateway to Khitai. What dose "I must steel myself and face restless dead' mean?

They awake at night.
    Wait for the night and kill those undead Hyrkanians. Thats it
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

If you go to the graveyard during the day you will see some sort of big cat roaming around. The 'restless dead' quest has to be done during the nighttime hours of AOC. Check the map on the upper right screen to see if you are doing it at 'night' or not.

you can only do this quest when it's night ingame, and it's quite clear that when you took that screenshot it was daytime...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    you can only do this quest when it's night ingame, and it's quite clear that when you took that screenshot it was daytime...
    Either that, or there's a HoX which went fission behind the character, exploding in a giant ball of fire, making a sunlight in the middle of the night.

They tend to do that sometime when they're a bit stressed.

There's a few quests that must be done according to game clock but luckily they're pretty rare. This is one of those.

So I have to do that quest at night. Thanks for that. (something so simple.) That 'I must steel myself' threw me out. I know the game has day and night cycles and she is my fourth character. It is my first time that I ran into that quest. The area no.

The first thing I thought was either I die to start it off or my character go naked to fight them.
    Last edited by Jinx1971; 27th May 2013 at 21:59.

Just an update. I done this quest and another night quest collecting five curses (two night quests in one) last night and everything ended up fine.

One thing I notice in that area in night time there were shafts of light coming from the mounds that cleanses the player from the curses.