Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: BS pvp build

Quote Originally Posted by Xamaron View Post
    I dont use it because of my latency, if im snared by rune of grounding i find it extremely difficult to land combos, espcially on some caster kiting me. I find i get plenty of protection by using rune of resilience + stone hide.

Im still hazy about empowered renewal, got to test it more. I will post some numbers here after i have tested it.
    nothing to doubt about whether ER is working or not -> check the numbers, its a sample out out of even more samples which all tell the same story: there is not a single combo under the buffed section which hit for less than the highest number of the unbuffed section; quite the contrary: the buffed combos are averagly hitting for ~400-500 more than the unbuffed(add debuffs and crits to that calculation and you'll see even bigger differences!).
    ER works as well on normal white hits, combostarters and even on dots as long as the buff remains un-triggered. hell, you can even preload ER to buff your next white hit and the corresponding finisher if timed correctly. ER is possibly the best tier2 feat next to retaliation in this game
    __

rune of grounding is a must for zerk-situations. doesnt only work against direct caster damage but also vs several sind and dt proccs, bomb, pets, dots etc.
    dont take the bs as a lonesome whatever, do as much as possible to support your team and youll turn the tides of minis -> thus if you find rune useless in 1o1 bs vs running caster situations, you dont see the whole picture

Hola Shamies

I was thinking to try booming roar spec in pvp since Crom really has a lot of devastating casters- I never saw so many casters around. I also want to give it a try and just spec something different than always boring muti spec. How do you think about these both specs with booming roar? Btw I never used booming roar yet and can't check it out now: What cooldown does it actually have?

Spec one, booming roar:

http://goo.gl/5GtbML

Spec two, booming roar with bubble:

http://goo.gl/1hx3DO

Cu guys
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

It's about 30 sec AoE Silence with 0,5 sec cast time, which is also interrupts combos and summon spirit of the bear, which attack your enemy and debuff it extremely fast.
    Last edited by Kandur; 26th March 2014 at 10:38.

I was playing with booming roar + bubble spec today and I just love this skill so much now. The interrupt is really nice to have and if used properly you can be so annoying for opponents, especially when you break significant skills with it. First I was afraid that I couldn't get kills anymore, due to lack of dps but it's really okay and kills still come. Cd is 45s by the way
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Kandur View Post
    It's about 30 sec AoE Silence with 0,5 sec cast time, which is also interrupts combos and summon spirit of the bear, which attack your enemy and debuff it extremely fast.
    holy fudge 30 sec silence? Overpowered much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Cd is 45s by the way
    so, I was wrong.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678