Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: universal tricks people don't think of

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    It all depends on what you mean by "executing combos". That can be confusing.
    Executing a combo is what you do when you press combo finisher, in my opinion. You can of course use spells between combo steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Buyten View Post
    You can get max 5% from legs, and you get 5% from blue armor boots, or the plain 10% white veteran bots. Also Rogues have Nimble AA which increase run speed by 5% more, and if you have Conqueror with Warlord in group that is 6% more. So, a Barbarian with 5/5 Arcane Marauder (+25% speed when struck by spell crits), Haste, and a Conqueror in group (feated), + speed gear, can carry flags really fast.

5 + 5 + 6 + 10 + 20 + 25 = 71% increased run speed ^^
    You know what casters have? A random AA named Enchanter that at rank 5 gives +5 speed modifier to rogues add that!

This isn't exactly the most useful as a pvp trick but....... you got a group of mobs/players in front of you and you want to hit them all with melee combo, who do you target? The furthest of course! Having someone targeted extends your combo range. Very useful for tanking adds.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrynn View Post
    It's called "PVP Irritate"
    somtimes i do it too much an accidently use pvpgoad as well lo,l

the basics but just incase some people havent done so.

( interface options )

1- make sure to turn "Targets target" on ( interface options )
    2- make sure your cast bars are on showing all the time
    3- if you get fps lag turn small dmg numbers off ( make it only show above 200)

( fan )

4- fan dead people even if they are your friends

( Controls )
    5- bind all potions to 1 key, so you only need to push 1 key for all 3 potions
    6- make A and D strafe left and right instead of it just turning in a circle

( other stuff )

7- double tap stun is your friend
    8- Practice moving by doing combos on a strawman while running around it
    9- you can use the aa cc break in advanced to stop a cc before it happens ( so you do not stop half way through a combo ) eg- good if a dt is about to fear you.
    10- have fun and dont worry if you die

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    9- you can use the aa cc break in advanced to stop a cc before it happens ( so you do not stop half way through a combo ) eg- good if a dt is about to fear you.
    This does not work on kbs however. It annoys the crap out of me because I know it doesn't work on kbs yet I still waste it sometimes.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    This does not work on kbs however. It annoys the crap out of me because I know it doesn't work on kbs yet I still waste it sometimes.
    ROFL! i do the same lol

the basics but just incase some people havent done so.

( interface options )

1- make sure to turn "Targets target" on ( interface options )
    2- make sure your cast bars are on showing all the time
    3- if you get fps lag turn small dmg numbers off ( make it only show above 200)
    Also, I don't remember the command to remove the loading screen in minis. Guys, please find out and use it. I just hate to have to wait for you when mini starts
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

/setoption SplashScreenFadeInTime 0
    /setoption SplashScreenFadeOutTime 0

And shouldn't forget this too http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=179912
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

6- make A and D strafe left and right instead of it just turning in a circle
    worst thing one can do to his kiting capability !
    the job of strafing belongs to mouse-holding hand , right click
    but explain more if im missing some clue here , cause this binding by iteself sounds self destructive
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*