Thread: When are u guys at Funcom gone learn

Default When are u guys at Funcom gone learn

So Funcom afther over 10 years with Anarcy online and 5 years with Age of conan u guys should have learn that your servers cant handel big events like it is Aoc atm,i am sick of getting Dc every time i try to join the event,no fun at all so afther paying for 2 Ao acc for almost 10 years and 2 acc on aoc for 3 years ish,i now think i gone stop pay on,cuz this is getting annoying when i cant even join stuff cuz u guys still not learn that your servers cant handel when it massive with players,even notice lag/dc when i am not even near the event.but as always u guys dont care about the customers as long u guys get money in your pocket!!!

For the next comming years i hope u guys learn something,so you can keep customers happy,but its a long way to go...

Killed over a dozen event bosses so far. Not one DC on my end. Check your ISP.

-This topic has already been posted. Please use the search function before posting a new thread.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.