Thread: Thanks Fail com for "event"

Default Thanks Fail com for "event"

0.1 fps
    11 364 latency at Event bosses

cant even run , cant even hit

if wonder i hit monster:

e:\dev-env\build1\branch_v4.00.nots\code\enginecode\corel ibraries\corememorymanager\MemoryManager.Win32.cpp (78)

and after relog always 1) in bad instance or 2) monster died

Yes i have bad computer but much better then REQUIREMENTS ON OFFICIAL FUNCOM AGE OF CONAN SITE !!! and i dont think Funcom is so stupid to make ppl idiots.

Bad game engine. Really bad game engine. All we can say

The requirements need updating, we all know it.

Your computer is trash, we all know it.

Did you turn off all name tags? The game is weird like this. I was getting 1-3 fps, but after turning of name tags it shot way up and was playable. But other guildies had everything as low as possible and it was still unplayable. Engine optimization is all over the place
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

A 48 vs 48 siege is laggy. Then what is 300 vs Kraken do you think? You think correct. Without high CPU power (i5/i7) (GPU is not that important actually) you can forget having a playable experience at the most crowded event bosses.

Turn off world particles. Put particles on none. Turn off player nametags, etc. That will help a lot.

Smile

I can't wait to see ''Over 200 code fixes'' that we have been promised to get

No fix will magically make hundreds of players rushing in a small area a smooth experience.
    And it does not matter, it's laggy as well, fps drop like never before, it's still awesome.

Thumbs up.

-This topic has already been posted. Please use the search function before posting a new thread.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.