Thread: T3 crafted in item store wtf?!?!?

Exclamation T3 crafted in item store wtf?!?!?

there is item store address which is spammed in f2p chat tab all the time. I wonder what devs think about opportunity to buy best stuff ingame for real money. If it is intended make it available in funcom store, if it is not ban seller/spammer plz.

I wonder what players and devs think about this.

I am not going to post this address in thread to not make additional advertisement but everyone knows what I am talking about I think.

Yeah they're annoying, but the prices that this alleged AoC Store appears to advertise are re-f***-ing-donk-u-lous. Only a fool would spend that kinda money on a virtual stuff in a virtual world. Undoubtedly one wouldn't actually get anything, if they paid real money ... they'd just have their wallets reamed.

Clearly it's not legit. It would be nice if FC could trace these @$$-hat accounts and block them. In the meantime, while I'd rather see FC's devs working on content, we all have to sigh and add another George C Parker to the ignore list.
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

Thank's for reporting it. But we are not disussing thes issues in the forums.

Thread closed
    closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.