Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: No Class Balance at all

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    A few things could be done to counteract t4 weapons in MINIGAMES only(it would be bad for world PvP simply because people are going to be PvE'ing as well).

But, some of the things that could be done in minigames are as follows:

1.) Increase the base DPS of t3 PvP weapons to be on par with t4 PvE, Increase the base DPS of t2 PvP weapons to be on par with t3, and increase the base DPS of t1 PvP weapons to be on par with t2 PvE and Khitai.

2.) Increase the stats of MOST PvP weapons(excluding shields, because they're already amazing) to be on par with the counterparts listed above.

3.) Add constitution to PvP weapons.
    So after those up pvp t4 will own all other are not pvp t4 right ?

I don't want see that, i want all in egality, and only skill count now.

Boring of all those stuff, pve stuff sould be nothing in pvp.

and only one stuff pvp should exist.

Most mini maps balance are atrocious as well. They should be remade/rebalanced. For the longest time BR TT LT have been lamed out.

On a diff note I think mini games need to have a "GG" system where after a certain period of time or score the loosing team have the option of voting to end the game early.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Sure class balance has improved, but when everyone is in pvp gear soldiers are OP as hell. They have enough dps to kill other classes in no time even with the silly pvp weapon, but what can other classes do to them without some pve gear? Not much.
    Not to mention that in group pvp that's based on working together with focus fire. Other class die in an instant while tanks can still bubble and live.

Vorbiz Edit: Removed flaming
    Last edited by Vorbiz; 29th May 2013 at 18:42.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post

Most mini maps balance are atrocious as well. They should be remade/rebalanced. For the longest time BR TT LT have been lamed out.

On a diff note I think mini games need to have a "GG" system where after a certain period of time or score the loosing team have the option of voting to end the game early.

Not to mention that in group pvp that's based on working together with focus fire. Other class die in an instant while tanks can still bubble and live.
    At the moment the main problem is the stuff, then the class, i mean demo, necro, ranger, are so crazy to kill, jump around everywhere, kite me and launch instant skill.

This is not possible, even without the merge that was hard to kill one, because the bunny jumping, now the the 150 Ms, this is worst than before.

I'm pvp 5 atm, with 5000 kill, i play since 2008, and i am outpassed by the stuff of other player, i don't have the Bg stuff, because i need token that didn't exist before when i was played.

And some guys with t4 are immortel to me, not because they play good, or better than other, but because they got more thing than me.

I didn't fight equal, and yes this is not realy funny.

*On a diff note I think mini games need to have a "GG" system where after a certain period of time or score the loosing team have the option of voting to end the game early.*

Ah and yes for that.

Today i was with some guys who afk / didn't played well.

And the other team farm them on rez pad... because now this is not unlimited the invincibility duration = 20 seconds.

So now you don't have choice than hide somewhere on the map and... pray you aren't killed and chain.

or leave the BG and can't pvp for 10 minut.

well...
    Last edited by Vorbiz; 29th May 2013 at 18:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    So after those up pvp t4 will own all other are not pvp t4 right ?

I don't want see that, i want all in egality, and only skill count now.

Boring of all those stuff, pve stuff sould be nothing in pvp.

and only one stuff pvp should exist.
    Sorry, but Funcom is not going to totally scrap the idea of having gear matter in minigames. Which is one of the reasons they're going to give the option for unchained minigames. Like it or not, that's just how it is.

Sorry, but Funcom is not going to totally scrap the idea of having gear matter in minigames. Which is one of the reasons they're going to give the option for unchained minigames. Like it or not, that's just how it is.
    No i very like this idea dude

We will be equal so i am happy.

But outside world pvp, if i meet a guys with t4 stuff, skill or not, i will be destroy.

That what i mean, why pve guys, should be better than me who pvp all the time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    No i very like this idea dude

We will be equal so i am happy.

But outside world pvp, if i meet a guys with t4 stuff, skill or not, i will be destroy.

That what i mean, why pve guys, should be better than me who pvp all the time ?
    That's why I said to bring up the PvP weapons to be on par with the PvE weapons...

That's why I said to bring up the PvP weapons to be on par with the PvE weapons...
    Yes but you must get the pvp weapon first.

pvp lvl 5 weapon, not sure this is good enough.

Tier 4 stuff pve, is far better than everything else.

So i don't know what the real good solution, you need lot of token to buy every pieces 25 for little thing.

That took time, and you need win BG.

This stuff didn't exist when i quit the game, so now i am outpassed with my pvp 5 gear.
    Last edited by Harmonium; 30th May 2013 at 14:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    as a player who has t3 crafted hammer , i say : pvp weapons should be better than all other pve weapons in PVP.

(i didnt grind for that t3 crafted thanks to my firends for giving shards and helping me crafting, they love me.. hehe
    This should be implemented...but funcom aint doing anything about it

Sorry to let you al know , but in funcoms eyes this is purly pve game and us pvp'ers have to live with that fact , if i am wrong then they should have already a T4 pvp set , and clearly it doesnt exists

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456