Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: No Class Balance at all

PvP equip => have pure PvP stats => is it problem to make this for PvE items? (tier 3+?)

Quote Originally Posted by Sbyvoj View Post
    PvP equip => have pure PvP stats => is it problem to make this for PvE items? (tier 3+?)
    No need to make it pure pve stats, that way pvp geared players could just gank people in pve gear easy. But they should add some part of stats to be pure pve.
    For instance on sword with 160 magic dmg they could put 100 magic dmg and 60 pve magic dmg. Anyway you get the idea

Smile

this is good stuff, i really think they need to remove AA's or make them more attainable in this lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    And please do not listen people on forums..mostly they cry because they fail at their class.
    So ... people on the forums have a cry because they fail at their class, but not you?

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    So ... people on the forums have a cry because they fail at their class, but not you?
    I was thinking the same. To say someone cries is to say they are complaining about some mechanic, and that is the point of the thread, is it not? I also disagree with the fact that there is anything called stam management. To even suggest such a thing means they have never played a pom or tos because that's true resource management on the side of mana, and most melee admit there is no such thing as stam management. Do you ever run out? How many times a mini or in pve?

Everyone has the same sprint ability. Everyone has CCs, and everyone has a CC break. If you are dying to a tos on a conq, I think its more of who you are fighting. And what level, gear and AAs matter. I can kill another tos on my tos faster than on my ranger. Know why? Because I know my pvp 10 tos better than my pvp 3 ranger, and he is better equipped. We need more input rather than the tos can kite all day, because as a tos, I know that is far from the truth.

Well you can't deny sprint revamp combined to higher ping from server move is an issue for melees. Fsen plays a PvP 10 bs from Turkey if i'm not mistaking. Haven't read anything about stamina management in this post btw.

And besides, about mana management, doesn't it balance the mages targetting système ?
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I can kill another tos on my tos faster than on my ranger.
    Hu ? Why thoses ToS don't play any Potsr/Serpent Transmutation/Storm blood ?

I rather tend to think that sprint revamp was a boon for melees. No punishment (out of stamina) for oversprinting. While using dash can be an issue for classes that actually have to manage their mana.

Bigger energy pools also mean slightly higher energy replenishment through Dash btw.

Without any point in the energy AA, every melee has 14s sprint while ranged classes have 9s. Then AA adds a few seconds depending your archetype (from 1s to mages to 2.5s to rogues). Then of course there is energy regen class specifics available to each one. For example Shaman is a little disadvantaged amongst melees for being a priest (+1.25s of sprint) but has some good energy regen feats I believe.

Do these numbers really need to be tweaked ? For every melee that complains that they can't hit kiters there is a distance that complains that distance is not enough of an advantage because it is so easy to catch up... it's a matter of perspective I guess.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    Iread it again. Most of players are requesting silly improvements, they are thinking selfish.they dont think other class.. bunch of people r writing objectively.. Mrcorp-as a tos class mentor you should definetly understand my point. I want ; Funcom shouldnt bring the new pvp patch by listening every player on forums.

and this topic actually is not about new sprint system. It is about ; funcom's last updates are good only for casters..

And please try to be Objective !
    Just as a side note, there are no more mentors.

I certainly get your point if what I read above is true. And that is that there is a severe disadvantage with lag and any kind of speed. I don't think this is specific to the energy bar or sprinting, but to the overall issue of lag. Like I said in another post that someone posted to spend mega dollars and buy oracle that I thought was extreme overkill and way off topic of what was needed, they have ways to address. The issue is can they address it technically and financially. I don't think more than stating your thoughts, is there much more we can do. Unless they add a lag bug to the casters... Which we have seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Hu ? Why thoses ToS don't play any Potsr/Serpent Transmutation/Storm blood ?
    Most do, its not enough. Look at costs of spells to mana pool. We discussed this in another thread and this is way off topic. Start a new one or revive the old one.

I think some "fair" (if it even ever exist) balance can bring T4 PvP gear and all above Unchained minies
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast