Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No Class Balance at all

Default No Class Balance at all

Last edited by Ursidaeus; 15th February 2014 at 18:35.

Totally Agree.

I have pvp 10 conq and pom which has t4 items. I can get more kills with using my one hand in minis with my pom

t4 rocks !

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    You changed sprint system. A caster can kite a melee longer than before.
    Wasn't it intended to have the opposite effect?
    I will probably have to look into this, but it might be because they left the drain percentual and the regen linear (thus giving chars (or horses) with a larger energy pool a real disadvantage).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 26th May 2013 at 11:13.

This always was issue with PVP , n Fsen u even have a nice pve weapon for PVP crafted Hammer , ye its sux that pvp Wepons are **** in pvp

i totally agree with what op said but i on my barb can kill sin in one kb too unless he fortunatly pop in lo from my dod or atg but this is other matter since i agree that t4 made some classes even more op while i can kill sin i having dificulties with pom especially those with t4 my whole 40s bursts takes tchem 40% max and they outheal it in no time and they down me in no time also which is pretty silly since im dps class here ... pom to kill me needs 5 secs max i have to cc him while he out cc me and he heal himself and dps as crazy also ...

pls fc think about serious pvp overhaul and dont make op classes and cut the pve caused disbalance!

Quote Originally Posted by Sbyvoj View Post
    I fully agree
    I also agree with Fsen and you

Sorry, but someone who dislikes the new sprint mechanic doesn't sound like someone who knows what they are talking about. The new Sprint mechanic is one of the best things to happen to PVP, possibly ever. Nothing was worse then trying to chase down a caster, and by the time you wasted all your Stamina getting to them, you couldn't do anything because your stamina was so low. Stagger was introduced at the time to help with this, so if your getting kited that badly, just try and land white hits to stagger, or simply use your CC's.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    Sorry, but someone who dislikes the new sprint mechanic doesn't sound like someone who knows what they are talking about. The new Sprint mechanic is one of the best things to happen to PVP, possibly ever. Nothing was worse then trying to chase down a caster, and by the time you wasted all your Stamina getting to them, you couldn't do anything because your stamina was so low. Stagger was introduced at the time to help with this, so if your getting kited that badly, just try and land white hits to stagger, or simply use your CC's.
    I don't think you know what they're trying to address in regards to energy. I'm sure fsen who's pvp to pvp 10 on a melee toon knows about stamina management pre revamp so it's not what he's saying. Some classes, including my tos vs some clases, can kite with chain cc indefinitely b/c of the revamp, even with such shitty mana depletion rate. Classes like demo ranger and even hox has are even better at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    as a player who has t3 crafted hammer , i say : pvp weapons should be better than all other pve weapons in PVP.

(i didnt grind for that t3 crafted thanks to my firends for giving shards and helping me crafting, they love me.. hehe
    Agree with all you said and just would like to add one thing to this. pvp gear and weapons should be better than all other pve gear and weapons for pvp.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast