Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More strange sights...

This one is tricky for a low-level char, 80 don't move from Unholy Words so it's much much harder to survive to this fight... just died at 7% from the boss and ofc doesn't get the quest !

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    This one is tricky for a low-level char, 80 don't move from Unholy Words so it's much much harder to survive to this fight... just died at 7% from the boss and ofc doesn't get the quest !
    Oh u died AGAIN =P xoxoxo
    We will be Serious after death.

Probably the best trick is to pull it near to teh spawn point down near PLS entrance so people can res quickly.

Any update on the Dragon Spine? Is the DS screenie just there to keep us distracted?

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Oh u died AGAIN =P xoxoxo
    There's no left the match button

Leviathus Spawn killed twice on Crom today. Drops are T2 chests and weapons for your class, plus some other random stuff.

Alo ;o any info about server merge? I know you can't do it right now cuz of event, but after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    There's no left the match button
    WTS white FLAG

What is the chance of getting a T1-T2 piece. I only got 1 T1 piece and it was the chest. What is the chance of getting a weapon? Honestly, I've been farming these bosses a crap ton and got nothing. And here are people who have barely killed any and got there 2 pieces already. Seriously this is getting old, even levi still gives me pots 24/7. Can I just have SOME luck? Maybe a T1 weapon? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenarie76 View Post
    What is the chance of getting a T1-T2 piece. I only got 1 T1 piece and it was the chest. What is the chance of getting a weapon? Honestly, I've been farming these bosses a crap ton and got nothing. And here are people who have barely killed any and got there 2 pieces already. Seriously this is getting old, even levi still gives me pots 24/7. Can I just have SOME luck? Maybe a T1 weapon? Come on.
    I've killed aprox 60 bosses, and i've got 3 T1 chests, 3 T2 chests and zero weapons.

I guess aprox 20-30 bosses for every raid item? Does that sound reasonable?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast