Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strange Sightings...

Still waiting for my vanity set *sighs* ... all I keep getting are funky pots.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    Still waiting for my vanity set *sighs* ... all I keep getting are funky pots.
    I'm in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    The Ice Worm spawning can be bugged. On Set the Eiglophian Mountains Vile Nativity spawn point for the Ice Worm has been bugged for many hours. Last check there were 3 Vanir Miners on top of each other. There has been no Ice Worm spawn for many hours and we can't get the instance to reset since people won't vacate it. I sent a petition in game to see if a GM can fix it but this is a pretty annoying bug for a limited time event. I even heard of the Worm getting bugged in Ymir's Pass up by the Temple of Ymir.
    I petitioned it and a GM killed the four overlapped miners...now one is up before the vile nativity entrance and am waiting to see if its working again (thor instance)

Nope, didn't work. Killing the miners doesn't fix the bug. It seems to be something deeper that only the people who know their script will be able to determine. I still think if the instance was reset, that would fix it. GMs should be able to do that, if you find the right one to talk to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123