Thread: movement speed

Default Movement Speed

It's too slow? Or am I just retarded?
    Last edited by Fallendagger; 25th May 2013 at 05:43.

I wouldn't mind if they increased base run speed by 5-10% across the board. But, it's not bad.
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

It's not bad, the netcode is too weak to handle more anyway (it already goes bananas with speedbuffs and a low ping so...)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I would wonder how hard combos would be if speed were increased? Also, casters would be at a greater disadvantage as our cast times would be our downfall. Begin casting and the person just side steps the cast like most rangers and sins do when casting lightning strike. It takes too long to cast and most can run its range before its cast.

the faster the better imo, but honestly i struggle to land combos as it is so maybe keep how it is haha

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    the faster the better imo, but honestly i struggle to land combos as it is so maybe keep how it is haha
    well... Adding 5% to casters and another 5% to melee across the board

(keeping rogues current 5% on top and removing guard speed buff IN combat leave it there OOC like carnage conqs...)

then remove 50% off of current speed boosts (including my class sin)... Should make more enjoyable for everyone and the ridiculous teleporting of sins, barbs and demos should be reduced but still faster.

Nobody feels sluggish, nobody teleports (except russians

Quote Originally Posted by Fallendagger View Post
    It's too slow? Or am I just retarded?
    vote retarded
    We will be Serious after death.