Thread: Help me I can't LOGIN FOR 2 months

Thumbs down Help me I can't LOGIN FOR 2 months

Help me am stuck out of the game and can't login for 2 months it says failed to authenticate to character server or operation timed out and also if it logs in when i choose a character ang click start ... it returns me back to this damn screen help me i can't even level up my characters and am away for long time my AAs might have died :S and i have a full year subscription
    i attached the images so please check and tell me the solution

Quote Originally Posted by muhammadali View Post
    Help me am stuck out of the game and can't login for 2 months it says failed to authenticate to character server or operation timed out and also if it logs in when i choose a character ang click start ... it returns me back to this damn screen help me i can't even level up my characters and am away for long time my AAs might have died :S and i have a full year subscription
    i attached the images so please check and tell me the solution
    Have you contacted Customer Service? To contact Customer Service via email is to send an email through http://help.funcom.com or to go to http://www.ageofconan.com/support and click on "Email Support".

They are more likely to be able to assist you with a technical issue like this than most players can.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Default yes and no reply :D

yes and no one replies i talked to chat guys and sent 4 tickets and it still not fixedddd

When was the last time you could log in? You are not skipping the patcher right?

Your pictures show absolutely nothing. Need more information if you want help.

And yes, dont bother with funcom support. They have less of a clue then some geeksquad moron.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I bet ur starting game without patcher and ur connecting to servers in EU that already does not exist

Try start game with PatcherSetup.exe from game directory (that will download and instal new patcher)

Quote Originally Posted by S4Char1n View Post
    I bet ur starting game without patcher and ur connecting to servers in EU that already does not exist

Try start game with PatcherSetup.exe from game directory (that will download and instal new patcher)
    Yeah, might be the problem

When i forgot to patch game i was able to log in character screen and then i got that same error.

Looks like an unpatched game client.
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)