Thread: Cannot access Feat tree, Character selection, or item shop

Default Cannot access Feat tree, Character selection, or item shop

All other UIs work just fine but:
    1) I select "Item Shop" only the word Item Shop in orange is bolded then nothing happens.
    2) Feat Tree. Again, the Feat Tree, Specialization I and at the bottom, Save Changes, Import, etc are visible, but you cannot click them and nothing of the actual contents of the feat tree are visible.

I have ensured updated Flash, Shockwave, etc, and that I am aware of I have no graphics issues. I have tried my best to conduct an exhaustive search in the forum but cannot find any resolution.

Any advice would be highly appreciated and thanks in advance!

Update your GUI.

Also flash and shockwave has nothing to do with AoC

Used the AOC UI Installer and the Stonerune UI (pretty nifty). As wonderful as it works, however, I still cannot see the feat tree. I can mouseover "empty space" and a feat description will popup but no icons or anything to click, change etc. The panes or however they are setup will not show.

But thanks for the advice...

Sounds like something wrong with the flash components of your game, I've heard of this before, but have no idea how to fix it. It might have something to do with your computer. Is it something new to you or has it always been this way?

You might have to send a ticket in on the website to see if they can help in any way.

Something you may try is removing your entire GUI folder and have it re-download.

In case this issue is the same as in this screenshot:

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/498/errorhe.jpg

...have you been able to fix it?
    So far, it seems the only solution (at least for my computer) is sticking to DirectX 9, but would like to know of other answers.