Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General feel about spawnkraken

Default General feel about spawnkraken

i wouldn't mind this being a permanent addition to khemi

I wouldn't mind all of bosses being permanent addition to open world. It is just cool thing.

Agreed. GW2 does this, and it's a nice quick distraction with decent rewards. They spawn every few hours and get a big reception when they do.
    "On a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero."

ORDER

Datolite - barb, Zionite - sin, Ekanite - pom, Kianite - dt, Magnesite - guard, Ademite - hox

They could make these bosses a random element in more desolate zones, but please not anymore in hubs!

I'm agaisn't.

Watching a poo floating around for three hours because nobody never knows when he is attackable.
    NPC spawn, stays there 30min minimum praying and nothing happens.

Meanwhile whole server is focused on one HUB and my paid time is being wasted because those people prefer to wait hours and do nothing instead of raiding/doing HM's and get the same items or better.

So no thank you.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Of course there would have to be certain things fixed first...

If it was a permanent thing, there wouldn't be huge crowds waiting. Someone might notice it spawn, they'd post to global, a crowd may or may not show up, but at the least, it'd be a fun element to see out in the water.

Hope it's permanent.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    I'm agaisn't.

Watching a poo floating around for three hours because nobody never knows when he is attackable.
    NPC spawn, stays there 30min minimum praying and nothing happens.

Meanwhile whole server is focused on one HUB and my paid time is being wasted because those people prefer to wait hours and do nothing instead of raiding/doing HM's and get the same items or better.

So no thank you.

+10000!

Today I waited for this stupid water snail 3 hours!

then lag feast during the fight

and the best of all: the LOOT!!! wow! 3 very rare vials of Po-Sha humors!

this event is a joke!

The events are fine.

There's lag (gee, really? 100+ people in a confined space all casting and emoting etc.), the loot is a little underwhelming (random is fine, but the time invested to actually kill these buggers - waiting for hours, sometimes - needs to work into the reward calculation a little more realistically), but there's also SOMETHING DIFFERENT, SOMETHING NEW, to get you past the mindless faction/item grind. Embrace it... don't be all pouty because someone else got a shiny and you got yet another Coolrunnin potion lol.

This whole event is new content... not a personalized piñata for you.
    Skua - Bear Shaman (Bloodline)
    Misscreantt - Guardian (TRIBUNAL)

a member of our guild got a nice vanity armour from the kraken. so it is not all rubbish. Ofc if you are not interested in that kind of thing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast