Thread: Revamp the HoX already

Default Revamp the HoX already

I've been working on this HoX the past couple weeks. And I must say, it's fun but I die.. a lot.

What did funcom give the HoX to offset not having spellweave?? The damage for cloth is nothing compared to a sin, necro, demo...

Revamp HoX, buff base armor and protection or give us a LOT more burst dps.
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by sth4485 View Post
    I've been working on this HoX the past couple weeks. And I must say, it's fun but I die.. a lot.

What did funcom give the HoX to offset not having spellweave?? The damage for cloth is nothing compared to a sin, necro, demo...

Revamp HoX, buff base armor and protection or give us a LOT more burst dps.
    Hox revamp will be after server merge (2014)
    We will be Serious after death.

HoX "spellweave" is the demonforms.

As for the revamp, it was pushed back if you read the devletter of last month.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post

Last time I checked, the dev letter last month didn't mention ANYTHING about class revamps. Only the revamp to minigames etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post

Wut? So necro has 3 spellweaves? SERIOUSLY, FUNCOM? NECRO WITH 3 SPELLWEAVE AND HOX WITH 2? I CAN'T BELIEVE I GAVE MY MONEY TO A COMPANY THAT GIVES 3 SPELLWEAVES TO NECROS AND 2 TO HOX.

JOEL! WAKE UP! WHERE ARE THE HOX SPELLWEAVES?

It's a shame that they delayed hox revamp. Conq and priests were playable and they received 2-3 revamps each already, hox was broken after the 1.6 patch and they never did anything good to the class besides buffing thundering flames.

Shame on you, funcom. Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Last time I checked, the dev letter last month didn't mention ANYTHING about class revamps. Only the revamp to minigames etc.
    You are right. He did post it as a reply though. I will look it up.

And to OP...
    I am not sure we mean the same thing with spellweave. All caster classes have just one. The hox has its demon forms. It is what makes it unique.

Also... always review Social Guidelines before posting.

Thread closed
    closed
    Last edited by Drest; 23rd May 2013 at 21:02.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.