Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will the triple point rewards for members be retroactive?

Quote Originally Posted by Azanath1979 View Post
    Enjoy your free AA and stop complaining.
    I think if we had actually gotten it, we wouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    The monthly Funcom Points will be going from 60 to 200 - so you should get those no issues. From what I understand whether you resubbed yesterday or six months ago, these extra points will be given to you no matter what.
    Any news on WHEN they will be given? Because I havn't seen them yet.
    "On a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero."

ORDER

Datolite - barb, Zionite - sin, Ekanite - pom, Kianite - dt, Magnesite - guard, Ademite - hox

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Regarding the AA points, they only apply starting today for new levels earned. Therefore if you are a premium subscriber and already level 80, you will not get additional AA points for your 80s. If you are a premium subscriber and hit level 80 today or any time in the future, you get one AA point for each new level.
    that just shows again, that funcom gives a **** about the paying customers, they are playing this game since years.

who wants to grind new chars - most ppl have enough alts why not give existing 80´s 80 AA Points to spend??

but thats the funcom way a crappy event with useless rewards to show ppl how dumb they are to pay for this ****

Quote Originally Posted by Satyrus View Post
    that just shows again, that funcom gives a **** about the paying customers, they are playing this game since years.

who wants to grind new chars - most ppl have enough alts why not give existing 80´s 80 AA Points to spend??

but thats the funcom way a crappy event with useless rewards to show ppl how dumb they are to pay for this ****
    this x 1000!!!

Cry more?
    That's life?

When did all the adults in the world turn back into children? Show me one game in the history of paid gaming that has given NEW features retroactively?

Quote Originally Posted by Schwann145 View Post
    Cry more?
    That's life?

When did all the adults in the world turn back into children? Show me one game in the history of paid gaming that has given NEW features retroactively?
    Even SOE learned to not take a dump on their paying customers. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by wharmaster View Post
    so, in essence I should have waited until today to re-sub, instead of doing it last week. Now the new character that I just spent a week leveling to 63 is screwed out of that many AA points.

I can't help but feel a little on the screwed-over side here.
    That doesn't make any sense, sorry.

If you had subbed one week later, you still wouldn't have gotten those 63 AA points.

If you had waited for a week before levelling your DT, that would be a different story.

So no reason to feel cheated out of the value of a Hamburger or whatever you could afford for one week's worth of an AoC sub.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Yep, I'm sure that's exactly how it went down in the Dev's heads.

They're actively trying to get you.
    It's all a big conspiracy.

/facepalm

Just stop leveling your characters right now, because in a couple of months, another deal might come out and then we'll have to listen to you bitch about missing out on it too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12