Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will the triple point rewards for members be retroactive?

Default Will the triple point rewards for members be retroactive?

I just subbed for 3 months about 2 days ago, and got a few funcom points for my effort. Now I hear that they are tripling the point reward for new subs. Did I just get screwed?

Edit: I guess this question also applies to AA points. Will people who recently hit 80 still have 0 points to spend?

Quote Originally Posted by Datolite View Post
    I just subbed for 3 months about 2 days ago, and got a few funcom points for my effort. Now I hear that they are tripling the point reward for new subs. Did I just get screwed?

Edit: I guess this question also applies to AA points. Will people who recently hit 80 still have 0 points to spend?
    The monthly Funcom Points will be going from 60 to 200 - so you should get those no issues. From what I understand whether you resubbed yesterday or six months ago, these extra points will be given to you no matter what.

Regarding the AA points, they only apply starting today for new levels earned. Therefore if you are a premium subscriber and already level 80, you will not get additional AA points for your 80s. If you are a premium subscriber and hit level 80 today or any time in the future, you get one AA point for each new level.

If that changes in the future, there will be an announcement about it.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

so, in essence I should have waited until today to re-sub, instead of doing it last week. Now the new character that I just spent a week leveling to 63 is screwed out of that many AA points.

I can't help but feel a little on the screwed-over side here.

Quote Originally Posted by wharmaster View Post
    so, in essence I should have waited until today to re-sub, instead of doing it last week. Now the new character that I just spent a week leveling to 63 is screwed out of that many AA points.

you win some, you lose some.

Deal with it. When you are older you will realize life doesn't work in your favor all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by RawssGoredon View Post
    Deal with it. When you are older you will realize life doesn't work in your favor all the time.
    probably old enough to be your father's father, son. Old enough to know that flipping off your paying customers is never a good business plan.

probably old enough to be your father's father, son. Old enough to know that flipping off your paying customers is never a good business plan.
    Right. I forgot all AOC players have MBA's. I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by RawssGoredon View Post
    Right. I forgot all AOC players have MBA's. I apologize.
    Apology accepted. Now pull your pants up and turn that hat around straight, Kid.

Yeah this is quite disappointing to see would of like to see these 80 AA points rewarded in a way not to screw over so many people, hopefully it will get sorted out quickly. The first step should be to give full AA points to all pre level 80 toons so if your level 50 you get 50 points of AA etc.

Jesus, Joel said that he will be talking to the tech guys whether there is some way to apply it retroactively to all subbed characters. It is not as easy as pulling a switch. Enjoy your free AA and stop complaining.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast