Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Premade???

Quote Originally Posted by Spaardah View Post
    Hmmm people still premade?
    I wish. So bloody hard to make a team these days. I thought about calling you and Badacai (if he even has the game installed anymore lol) several times but we would still have been short on players QQ. Sad because Night Watch can make a team almost every day although only at reasonable EU hours.

I have my guard on Crom now (and mech transferred hox too) and my demo is a lot stronger so maybe we stand a better chance of doing something there vs CoE or whatever.

Still got BS, OP conq and trash barb on Fury for premades/open-world Heck there's even my pom...
    Last edited by kalston; 25th August 2015 at 08:10.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I wish. So bloody hard to make a team these days. I thought about calling you and Badacai (if he even has the game installed anymore lol) several times but we would still have been short on players QQ. Sad because Night Watch can make a team almost every day although only at reasonable EU hours.

I have my guard on Crom now (and mech transferred hox too) and my demo is a lot stronger so maybe we stand a better chance of doing something there vs CoE or whatever.

Still got BS, OP conq and trash barb on Fury for premades/open-world Heck there's even my pom...
    I know me and Liangxiao will join your team if were online☺
    If u will have us☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    Ping is the biggest problem in this game. Then AA's.
    True true...
    Thats the reason i wont play my short range melee toons anymore

Did Disorderly Conduct die on Fury ?
    Mech transfered and Spread is AWOL....he was even MIA during the festival week..damn sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    True true...

Mech transfered and Spread is AWOL....he was even MIA during the festival week..damn sad.
    Seems to be. Haven't seen Spreadicus for weeks in game or TS. Only me and a couple others are ever on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    Seems to be. Haven't seen Spreadicus for weeks in game or TS. Only me and a couple others are ever on.
    That's because the server is nearly desolate. I have seen a large number (as in about 10) from Fury recently to Crom. I really don't see the point in staying on Fury, any past glory from remaining on a PvP server has long since passed years ago. It's better to follow the population and hope the PvP server(s) see a resurgence during some kind of new release, like when they implemented the Festival.

Doing the Festival with no one to fight or illegally farming alts is literally Bori 2.0. Who wants to be part of that?
    Last edited by Suctum; 28th August 2015 at 07:07.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    True true...

i only transferred my hox, the rest is still on fury
    mechanno says no

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    That's because the server is nearly desolate. I have seen a large number (as in about 10) from Fury recently to Crom. I really don't see the point in staying on Fury, any past glory from remaining on a PvP server has long since passed years ago. It's better to follow the population and hope the PvP server(s) see a resurgence during some kind of new release, like when they implemented the Festival.

Doing the Festival with no one to fight or illegally farming alts is literally Bori 2.0. Who wants to be part of that?
    definately not going to play on crom tho

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    definately not going to play on crom tho
    Because being on a pvp server hasn't mattered since the 2013, why do you think it makes who you are now?
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Because being on a pvp server hasn't mattered since the 2013, why do you think it makes who you are now?
    Id rather fight epic mobs on fury than go to crom, "but u are at crom aleready" no im not, i just use it as chat box :P
    besides, fury still has more fights on pvp event and its more fun, on top of that those "afk trollers" barely log in anymore so minis gettin better ^^

FURY OR NOTHING <3
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Id rather fight epic mobs on fury than go to crom, "but u are at crom aleready" no im not, i just use it as chat box :P
    besides, fury still has more fights on pvp event and its more fun, on top of that those "afk trollers" barely log in anymore so minis gettin better ^^

FURY OR NOTHING <3
    I agree Fury or nothing😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast