Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I can look into all of those things. The tradeskill system gives you the option to choose visuals once you have learned them - we can probably create a "statless" armor recipe for vanity.
    just to emphasise there its something its not only possible but already ingame
    http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/589/zdap.jpg
    note the amra pride cloak and the cape of bottomless thirst.

stands to point as well that there inst a single vanity tattoo in item shop...

the point of being able to break down an item to convert it to vanity is simply that while the soldier archtype can freely use all available ingame armor as vanity all the remaining archtypes are constrained by lvl of amor they can equip to be able to use it as vanity a given armor piece, wich is obviously unfair and somewhat nullifies the available vanity possibilities to non soldier classes.

if its not reasonable to convert armor directly to social armor the issue i posted above could be evened out by unrestricting on vanity tab the types of armor to be able to be used, meaning unlinked to power/armor type restrictions to classes.

lol i think i must sound like a fashionista...
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Hopefully there is good news after todays meeting.........
    bump

Yep, another Monday... and last week it was "almost done".
    Hope we'll have an update at least.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    just to emphasise there its something its not only possible but already ingame
    http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/589/zdap.jpg
    note the amra pride cloak and the cape of bottomless thirst.
    Same with the conan style from Turan and Camel from the Turan kickass pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I asked again in the meeting this week. It was "almost done". The process will be tested first with vanity armor and then expanded from there.
    Uhm.

That test is actually pretty good news all by itself.

Thumbs up for that! More testing of that kind, please!

P. S.: And seriously: ADVERTISE these great news! Why does one have to stumble upon this on page 10+ of a not that entertaining thread in the general section?

Actually this looks too good to be true.

But so far, the price is reasonable (though you should still lower the "buy once for one toon" price now) and you actually get them accountbound with unlimited claim (now i hope again, it is intended this way, because it finally makes sense! (and i hope your claim database can handle the stuff you will sell now)).

There might be a problem for the toon who buys it (you first get it in inventory or 1 claim, but after relogging you find the account option with unlimited claim).

Good move, keep it up now!
    (and no more ninja "we delete your items" patches, please!)

And yes....as Khaletotep said...Advertise it! at least comment in the threads and your homepage!
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 23rd September 2013 at 21:17.

I do have to wonder one thing, if a person already bought the item, do they have to pay the full UNLOCK fee, or does it subtract the item cost so its a basic fee?

One reason I didn't buy the recent advert bag special is I am betting we will have to pay the full unlock / bag price.

Does anyone already have some of that social gear and able to tell us if there is a basic unlock fee?

Another Monday... Bumping this for any updates from Joel..

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    Another Monday... Bumping this for any updates from Joel..
    He hasn't posted in 2 weeks so hes busy fixing all bugs with this game and secretly releasing all kinds of new content or maybe just writing the monthly letter.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom

The functionality is being expanded in the store to include more items over time, as it seems to be working.

There is, however, a raging debate about whether or not to do it for bags as they are one of the best selling items. I'll keep you posted

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast