Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server Merge

You can download the full game by steam, but you still have to run the patcher to patch the game.

I think I read somewhere the merge will happen sometime this summer. This game is always worth coming back to.

Quote Originally Posted by Aell View Post
    If the download didn't take so long and wasn't via patcher only, sure.

One of my biggest gripes with this game has always been the lack of downloadable binaries.

EDIT - that's a lie. It's not one of my biggest gripes. Those are pretty well-documented, or were before the forum purge. It's certainly an unnecessary annoyance, though.
    It's Aell! Hi!

Look at these nice, fresh, ripe forums. Get documenting.

Oh, and (to the OP) the PVE server pops already seem pretty nice, and the merges haven't even happened yet. Strike now, I notice the supply of 60-day time cards at fire-sale prices has almost completely disappeared over the last few months.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lamiastrix View Post
    ...now that the merge has happened is it at all worth my while to download this game again?

If the download didn't take so long and wasn't via patcher only, sure.

One of my biggest gripes with this game has always been the lack of downloadable binaries.

EDIT - that's a lie. It's not one of my biggest gripes. Those are pretty well-documented, or were before the forum purge. It's certainly an unnecessary annoyance, though.
    You both should return. The RP troll fires have burned alarmingly low around here.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

I dunno if Joel will take things as amusingly personally as Craig did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    copy it from one of your friends
    I'm Aell. I don't have friends.
    Last edited by Aell; 21st May 2013 at 21:02.
    shoryuken

Quote Originally Posted by lamiastrix View Post
    ...now that the merge has happened is it at all worth my while to download this game again?
    Only if you come to the PVP server and follow Azmith around

I dunno if Joel will take things as amusingly personally as Craig did.

I'm Aell. I don't have friends.
    I'm your best friend, don't lie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12