Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Conqs

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Comparing to what?

Its the worst of the clothies and the worst of the mages.
    Not sure... I've seen PVP10 ones pretty much steamroll other team getting top kills and 0 deaths... Also interrupt every 5 seconds is rather OP.
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Comparing to what?

Its the worst of the clothies and the worst of the mages.
    yea true, hox sucks
    http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...picture025.jpg
    http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...picture004.jpg

You can prove anything by rezpad farming much weaker teams... gratz you k/d whored efficiently
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by nedbee View Post
    Not sure... I've seen PVP10 ones pretty much steamroll other team getting top kills and 0 deaths... Also interrupt every 5 seconds is rather OP.
    20second immunity since dec 13 2011.
    And for 1 HoX steamrolling/top killing, how much demos doing the same with half a brain and deto+wave of flames ? 20 ? 30 ? 50 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    20second immunity since dec 13 2011.
    And for 1 HoX steamrolling/top killing, how much demos doing the same with half a brain and deto+wave of flames ? 20 ? 30 ? 50 ?
    20sec imm on single player but you can do this to every other player every 5 sec. That depends... do you want hox to be such lame class as demo? :-) HoX is still viable imho in minigames.

Ofc, like others cc. I can CC 4 different guys in 10sec in demo, so what ?

Quote Originally Posted by nedbee View Post
    20sec imm on single player but you can do this to every other player every 5 sec. That depends... do you want hox to be such lame class as demo? :-) HoX is still viable imho in minigames.
    all classes are good if played by a good player. Im not scared of any class, but there are players of every class im scared of.

In a situation where hox can farm like this I'm certain other classes can farm A LOT harder unless they are crippled. Is there even a single class that hox can reliably kill in 1o1 anyway? It can push some aoe in group pvp but I think we can all agree that no class has it worse atm (overall).
    Last edited by kalston; 21st May 2013 at 10:10.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Ofc, like others cc. I can CC 4 different guys in 10sec in demo, so what ?
    Those CC's got much longer CD than HB? So you can CC 4 guys and then 5th and 6th come which you can't CC on demo and on HoX you can :-)

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    all classes are good if played by a good player. Im not scared of any class, but there are players of every class im scared of.
    I definitely agree.

"Most classes are OP in the right hands" is not really what the OP was referring to (if I understand him correctly).

The issue is that some classes are more noob-friendly than others, and conq currently stands out in that regard (among melee classes).

If you fail to see how 2 bubbles, crazy debuffing, 360 KB and 360 combos are more noob-friendly than e.g. the higher dps output which DT gets by building VoM stacks, then I really don't what to say.

And yes, this is coming from someone who is rather noobish in PvP. Which was precisely the OP's point - if I'd try to look good in PvP, I'd definitely pick conq
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast