Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Conqs

They just need a very slight damage reduction in their combo finisher. Right now they just eek out the rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by kiebler View Post
    They just need a very slight damage reduction in their combo finisher. Right now they just eek out the rogues.
    Damage decrease not an option, it would make conq second class tank again in pve. 2 bubbles is the problem, maybe remove 1 bubble and make the other bubble work like ToS's bubble with 2 min CD.

But most classes are OP anyway..

Conq and PoM are a bit more OP cos of number of bubblez they have. Barb and HoX are a bit less OP then the rest.

There must be a way to differentiate damage in PvP vs PvE. They could do it with items. I've posted suggestions in other threads that they put PvP stats on every peice of gear and put a cap on the stats vs players. Then they could balance the classes based on best in slot pvp stats.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    I mean it used to be a really weak class though. They did need some form of buff before the revamp...but making them dps more than rogue classes doesn't make sense.
    Conqs weren't weak before revamp. You could play brute and be awesome in assist / flag carrying but relying on OLP to get kills. Or you could play carny, less efficient in assist and flag carrying but pretty awesome DPS wise.
    Fairly balanced to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyrus View Post
    conq rly needs some adjustment

1. Give Overcome the Ods particles - same for 100% evade bubble
    2. remove Burst of Aggresion
    3. lower dmg from OLP or remove
    4. Bubbles should get higher CD

conq will not be an easy kill with that adjustments but killable
    1. Overcome the Odds should be set back to what it use to be a zone debuff and not a conq buff. Wouldn't make much diffrence in PvE but it would make a small yet noticeable one in PvP. At least before it demanded a glimpse of thinking before using it.
    2. BoA should be changed to what it use to be here to (but keeping aggro buff ofc). Or at least a range nerf or a cone nerf.
    3. I would vouch for a damage cap, in pvp, for all the instant stuff like that 4K sounding reasonable to me, still a huge burst that will finish a target, get you the kill, but not a one shot (saw a recent screen of a 10K olp on a PvP 10 BS and though in minis it doesn't happen often, it's frustrating enough in duels on open-world).
    4. I would really like it if, alike most bubbles conqs BC didn't avoid 100% of the damage but only 99.99%. You know, like pom, bs or guard bubbles. Just to make it a little bit harder to pick up the flag with it.
    5. Being able to debuff with every technic and discipline now is plain stupide, it would be fair if it had a little limitation like it use to have. In other words and as far as pvp is concern, heal yourself but in that case you don't debuff.
    6. Tweak retaliation damage in PvP.

And of course the change for all tanks: 8seconds instead of 4 to switch from defensive stance to frenzy stance and vice versa.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I barely play now, I'm just throwing that out there.
    It must have been a guy who looked exactly like u in the last tian group :'p
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

yes pvp 10 conqs are op, but **** so are pvp 10 dts, an guards, and poms. and a pvp 10 bear is a dueling god, a pvp 10 necro can **** a team, ****, most classes are op in the right hands.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    yes pvp 10 conqs are op, but **** so are pvp 10 dts, an guards, and poms. and a pvp 10 bear is a dueling god, a pvp 10 necro can **** a team, ****, most classes are op in the right hands.
    Absolutely Geldour...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    no other class is even close to conq in opness, simply faceroll ridiculous dmg+incredible survivability class.

Perfect facepalm class for handicapped pvpers who cannot perform well on other melees
    Who is your main?

Quote Originally Posted by abbalinos View Post
    Who is your main?
    Barb and he is true

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    hox is op enough as is, a great pug class

maybe the cds are a tad long, but other than that its fine
    Comparing to what?

Its the worst of the clothies and the worst of the mages.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast