Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Conqs

Quote Originally Posted by abbalinos View Post
    I've been playing my conqueror for over 2 years now. I have no other alts, I'm no reroller
    oops lol

u lost ur credibility

fc-nerf conqs

Thread about DTs turned to the thread about Conqs, how original, I hope here will be more than 100 pages LOLO
    We will be Serious after death.

Your point being? I could have made a thread about soldiers in general (yet another) but conqs are in my eyes the most shocking of the three (maybe not really above guards in group pvp, mathieu did raise some good points) and this thread was created after an extended pvp sessions with many conqs with and against me on all my toons. Yes I got a bit emotional when I created this thread and some posters (and it can happen to me too) may exaggerate but I see nothing wrong with discussing the issue at hand and trying to come up with solutions.
    Last edited by kalston; 23rd May 2013 at 18:00.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Conqs CAN fully debuff a target in a few seconds. Firstly you don't even need the x5 torment on medium-cloth, and that only takes 3-8 seconds.
    Nevertheless, that's not "fully debuffed", then, is it?

Secondly fa takes 1.5s, breach is the same. Finally who needs to hit a kiting target when brute's got boa and carny's got breakthrough. But it's always in the context of vs an opponent or more - no matter how kiting, cc, or w/e can delay debuffing, it's always faster than what your opponent can do to the conq.
    How many times does physical torment proc on a combo? On some combos, not at all. A demo can get you to a 2-stack instantly and a 4 stack in a matter of a few seconds (what's the CD on shock, 5s? - can't remember). And those instants also hit for a decent amount, allow an instant KB via incinerate and set up everyone's favourite: WOF. It's not like this is unique to the conq. Of course, the addition of the Breach and FA debuffs help quite a bit, as they can also proc a torment while applying their own debuff. That used to be a fun part about the conq, debuffing and setting up for the "WTF" moment. So, if you apply those two combos and a torment procs on each, you are now getting the -25% plus two stacks of torment, which is a good amount, but not "fully" debuffed.

{quote]Sure listing op abilities that aren't up all the time isn't constructive. But the fact is: their op abilities have low cd's compared to other classes. Who's got an aoe kb or refreshable charge kb upon teamkill?[/QUOTE]
    The AOE KB should never have been released. I agree. We tried to have them change it back on Testlive, but they didn't.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    oops lol

u lost ur credibility

fc-nerf conqs
    O rly? How so?

-Please keep on topic with the forum as per the Social Guidelines. The thread will now be closed.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Last edited by Drest; 23rd May 2013 at 19:58.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617