Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PVP on PVP B&G Server

Default PVP on Rage

All People on rage wich doesnt want to make pvp on a hardcore pvp Server:
    delete your account, and go play hello kitty online

you are on a b&g pvp Server, so make pvp, and sign up for minis!
    Last edited by Leilao; 20th May 2013 at 14:44.
    An Angel will come to catch your soul

Quote Originally Posted by Leilao View Post
    All People on rage wich doesnt want to make pvp on a hardcore pvp Server:
    delete your account, and go play hello kitty online

you are on a b&g pvp Server, so make pvp, and sign up for minis!
    The same exact problem on Deathwish. Project Mayhem and New Centuria avoiding pvp unless they have 3:1 zerg. Otherwise, they sit in warmonks all day long and don't pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPayne View Post
    The same exact problem on Deathwish. Project Mayhem and New Centuria avoiding pvp unless they have 3:1 zerg. Otherwise, they sit in warmonks all day long and don't pvp.
    This is so bad... It's irritating for me cos I see ppl there lvling up! And they didn't report it!!!

wait a minute, u were pickle's friend, or am i mistaken

and yea, some guilds dont change

haha... New Centuria is always looking for minis. Looks like someone needs to pay more attention. I do agree about Project Mayhem. They seem to avoid PVP. We had a premade set up and they were a no show. They quoted "We don't have our pvp guys online at the moment."

Quote Originally Posted by j1e9d80 View Post
    haha... New Centuria is always looking for minis. Looks like someone needs to pay more attention. I do agree about Project Mayhem. They seem to avoid PVP. We had a premade set up and they were a no show. They quoted "We don't have our pvp guys online at the moment."
    who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    who are you?

I am Magnuss. Who are you? Where is Nightshade?

I am Magnuss. Who are you? Where is Nightshade?
    sinfulpaws, wildcat, camille

since when do u check out forums o.O

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    sinfulpaws, wildcat, camille

since when do u check out forums o.O
    That's not important. The real question is why do you? Looks like you have been hiding in the Forums. Step it up! Get back in the game and get some! There is plenty of Project Mayhem to kill on their way to their 6mans. I share. =D

That's not important. The real question is why do you? Looks like you have been hiding in the Forums. Step it up! Get back in the game and get some! There is plenty of Project Mayhem to kill on their way to their 6mans. I share. =D
    -60-70h of work a week, i let myself distracted by the forums, but cant say i have enough time to log on and commit like i used to, AoC is not a very casual player friendly game

-waiting for FC to revamp PvP in general in SO many ways, i know it wont happen, or at least not to the extent i personally think FC could thrive to accomplish. in the mean time theres no point for me to grind 80lvls a toon just to pug: done quite a bit of pugging so far, theres more to pvp than pugging and camping.

so yea, waiting for FC to be even more transparent, transparent enough so that its easy for us players to know when we can be useful and how. I want to know when FC is making a team meeting and addressing pvp, so that i know when should i be listing my ideas and all the insight and reasoning to these ideas.

Ultimately, i hate the part that a core group of players had to get Deathwish going again--instead of FC--which have the resources. some players came on the forums and shared the developments of the server, we never heard of FC jumping in trying to figure out why teh server was picking up again. We never heard em ask the concerns of the players of the server. theres simply nothing for me on Deathwish because FC--by the looks of it-- simply really doesnt give a poop about their customers. B&G rules server is the only ruleset that kept me hooked up to aoc, until i see FC actively communicating and acknowledging the players that show interest to B&G (and lol, pvp in general, posts on the forums by joel without any official draft demonstrated to the player base--as in going on teh servers to share the news-- to make sure as many ppl as possible are satisfied, is just not enough) i wont be logging on.

blablabla: moral of the story, im squatting forums and logging on every mth or so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast