Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PVP on PVP B&G Server

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    -60-70h of work a week, i let myself distracted by the forums, but cant say i have enough time to log on and commit like i used to, AoC is not a very casual player friendly game

-waiting for FC to revamp PvP in general in SO many ways, i know it wont happen, or at least not to the extent i personally think FC could thrive to accomplish. in the mean time theres no point for me to grind 80lvls a toon just to pug: done quite a bit of pugging so far, theres more to pvp than pugging and camping.

so yea, waiting for FC to be even more transparent, transparent enough so that its easy for us players to know when we can be useful and how. I want to know when FC is making a team meeting and addressing pvp, so that i know when should i be listing my ideas and all the insight and reasoning to these ideas.

Ultimately, i hate the part that a core group of players had to get Deathwish going again--instead of FC--which have the resources. some players came on the forums and shared the developments of the server, we never heard of FC jumping in trying to figure out why teh server was picking up again. We never heard em ask the concerns of the players of the server. theres simply nothing for me on Deathwish because FC--by the looks of it-- simply really doesnt give a poop about their customers. B&G rules server is the only ruleset that kept me hooked up to aoc, until i see FC actively communicating and acknowledging the players that show interest to B&G (and lol, pvp in general, posts on the forums by joel without any official draft demonstrated to the player base--as in going on teh servers to share the news-- to make sure as many ppl as possible are satisfied, is just not enough) i wont be logging on.

blablabla: moral of the story, im squatting forums and logging on every mth or so
    In other words "hiding"

Quote Originally Posted by j1e9d80 View Post
    In other words "hiding"
    there u have it, succumbed to my fears

last time i logged on u guys were killing some boss in khemi -_-

One thing that makes me a bit angry is the team balance, like out 10 mini games you can tell allready with inn the first 10 sec if its gonna be a win or loss, when you see all the pvp 6+ get on the same team agenst many under pvp lvl 5 thats just gg

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroz View Post
    One thing that makes me a bit angry is the team balance, like out 10 mini games you can tell allready with inn the first 10 sec if its gonna be a win or loss, when you see all the pvp 6+ get on the same team agenst many under pvp lvl 5 thats just gg
    No its when you see the flagbots on one team that sit with it at the pad lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12