Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gear and stats

Same, having alts tos, bs and pom, i tried at start to use heal rating gear, thinking it would be useful, but on the long, i eventually felt that my contribution to the group was way better with aggressive gear.

And frankly, if you can't keep the group alive with your regular heals, then the issue lies somewhere else than in your lack of heal rating.

All in all, going full dps is way more rewarding, as in it is more fun, and makes you bring more on the table for the group.

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    Well it's just me. I think it's retarded to stack heal rating gear for slightly better AA heal when you can already heal very well with out them and lose damage when you can be killing a boss faster.
    I reiterate...you lose marginal DPS and still have a good amount of heal rating if you can get the t4 HR blunt. Only 2 weapons in the entire game will give you more damage than the HR blunt. And Rear Guard grants 504 HR as long as your tank equips it. :P

On BS I use Vision of the Sky, on ToS I use Coils, on PoM I use Shield of Brilliance and Light the Path; so I should stack HR for Celestial Gaze? Hell no. Boost DPS first and, as previously posted, go for around 1000HR (that's without the Rear Guard boost) and all will be well.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    The world we know is cold and hard; the weak shall be trampled underfoot and the strong will march forward to glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvoleus View Post
    On BS I use Vision of the Sky, on ToS I use Coils, on PoM I use Shield of Brilliance and Light the Path; so I should stack HR for Celestial Gaze? Hell no. Boost DPS first and, as previously posted, go for around 1000HR (that's without the Rear Guard boost) and all will be well.
    Unless you have t4 weapons and they all have a ton of HR on them, minus the DPS hammer.

Let me say that heal rating is cramp.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

why does everyone seem to think yellow priest hands are "by far the best"? they aren't even better than SC.
    they have slightly (5-6) more magic dmg, and insignificantly more heal rating than SC, but what they really lack is hit rating, and any experienced raider will tell u that unless u got 19-20%+ hit rating u gonna miss (spells get resisted) a lot in T4 which will drop your DPS by a lot more than the insignificant difference in magic dmg in favor of yellow priest hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    why does everyone seem to think yellow priest hands are "by far the best"? they aren't even better than SC.
    they have slightly (5-6) more magic dmg, and insignificantly more heal rating than SC, but what they really lack is hit rating, and any experienced raider will tell u that unless u got 19-20%+ hit rating u gonna miss (spells get resisted) a lot in T4 which will drop your DPS by a lot more than the insignificant difference in magic dmg in favor of yellow priest hands.
    More like 15%+...

My HoX only has 18% hit rating with full t4 gear minus one ring and I never get resisted. And I literally mean never.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    Just wear T4 gear then? I wore mostly Hyk gear on t4 before I had it, and only fight that I saw anything resisting was Emp.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

with full T4 i have around 22-23% hit chance, and i still get spells resisted sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    More like 15%+...

My HoX only has 18% hit rating with full t4 gear minus one ring and I never get resisted. And I literally mean never.
    means you are probably missing it.
    Last edited by Barrefaeli; 16th June 2013 at 08:43.

Me i have big problem done quest in paikang.

Mob lvl 85
    Debuff 20 % cancel spell

Mob hit me at 700, when i take two, if i don't have all cd i can't survive

Normal ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast