Thread: Max dps in raids

Default Max dps in raids

Im trying to maximize my dps in raids, I heard about BS's doing 1.600 or so and Im hardly arriving at 1.200-1.300

Rotation I use:

Man of Forest(1 pulse, only to apply the debuff)+man of sun, IB2 starter+blood flow+IB2 finisher+rune of agression+SB5+SB6(apply renewal before finisher). When finish this secuence IB is just out of cd and I start again, trying to do 2 rotations while Man of Sun is active and 1 rotation in Man of Spirits.

About gear, I have full Tigers set (sometimes using hand, boots and wrists from t4. T3 crafted blunt. About accesories I have necklace from Hyrkanians, HoC dps cloak, T3 dps ring and CanGhei laugh. So I think is not gear issue.

Any feedback is wellcome.

Thanks

Rotation appears well enough. You should be able to push to those numbers with the gear you have. When space allows you, hit unshielded sides (not always easy in a raid). I wouldn't wait for SB to apply Rune of Aggression, that's wasted DPS, get it on cool down early i.e before IB.

Spec?
    Last edited by Rydon; 19th May 2013 at 08:44.

Skip Mani of Forest, brute-conq and SnS-guards will apply physical wrack automatically.

the only thing I can suggest is try to cast your spells ( blood flow, manis, runes) after a combo finishes. there is a noticeable slowdown if you cast your spells in between combo steps.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

These numbers are possible if you hit unshielded sides and/or you have good melee buffs in your party. Without that I don't think you'll go higher than 1400.