Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to strafe

You can also change your strafe keys to S,F and change your normal movement to E,D. Asuming your still using your mouse to turn this frees up Q,W,R,T,A,G,T and centralizes your hand on the keyboard.

It takes a few days to get used to but once you do you have much more freedom
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Your comment wasn't seen as trolling and what Fuzzy said to do wasn't advocating more key binds he was advocating less in regards to movement, so I cleaned it up to save on confusion for someone reading the thread and seeing 2 different suggestions. If you do what Fuzzy said then you have z and c as free keys opposed to them being set up for strafing and never being used.
    you shouldnt strafe with c and z lol

like dark said> make sure right mouse button locks camera, then 'a' and 'd' to move...humpf

c and z can now be used for new keybinds

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    You can also change your strafe keys to S,F and change your normal movement to E,D. Asuming your still using your mouse to turn this frees up Q,W,R,T,A,G,T and centralizes your hand on the keyboard.

It takes a few days to get used to but once you do you have much more freedom
    always felt awkward x)

considering my keybinds go till 'f6', '7', 'u', 'h' and 'n', i should consider

i just made a and d my left an right strafe. you do not need the "normal" left an right keys at all

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    i just made a and d my left an right strafe. you do not need the "normal" left an right keys at all
    nop, never used them
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    i strafe like this from the sag zerg train

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx8UJdoHm7w
    Damn, i thought you are good player but now i see you are pvp monster

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    you shouldnt strafe with c and z lol

like dark said> make sure right mouse button locks camera, then 'a' and 'd' to move...humpf

c and z can now be used for new keybinds
    You know Fuzzy never said to use z and c in his post. I never said you should be using z and c to strafe either, I said you have them available to use for other binds if you do what Fuzzy said.
    Last edited by Grizzly; 22nd May 2013 at 04:59.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12