Thread: hox animation bugs

Default hox animation bugs

O.k. since server transfer i have been noticing significant increase in animation bugs on hox after demon form or after death in pvp.
    It dont happen in every mini but in one it does it is almost constant. Just played HV and whole mini my animation was totally bugged. Here are couple of scenarios:
    1. Character is frozen in one pose and it glides around like statue
    2. After death in pvp im headless with my corpse under my feat, also gliding movement
    3.Not exactly frozen but still with some strange gliding movement, jumping looks bizzare and not able to see not just combos but even animation of hfb or flame lash, just see dmg number over opponent if it hits
    4. demon and normal form together....

Its kind of annoying and like i said in mini it happens it follows me till it finish.
    Than i play 2-3 minis o.k. than again like this.
    Just curious is it just me or does this happens to more people

Thats what makes HoX. It's been always like that, 5 years. Must be most buggiest class in gaming history

Not really big surprise because bug fixes stopped around 2009 q3

I agree, part of HoXing.

Although they fixed the demonform-scalping bug -- that was huge -- and I only get sword-drift with Avatar now, not DE. Weren't those fixes after 2009?

I haven't experienced darknessjw's stuff. Yet.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

you didn't mention the bug where you your sword slightly glitches to the left of your hand, so it's kind of just floating in air while your attacking lol

Yes hox is always been full of bugs, but all of these bugs happend in 4 out of 8 minis i played with hox after server transfer. And once they start they didnt stop for duration of whole mini.
    Its kind of hard to play with animation of gliding statue.

But last 2 days or so didnt experienced it.