Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "OMG my ping is now 200 what do I do? " -edited by Grizzly-

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    I was going to reply each one of you with my point of view but I think it's useless.
    Moderators, close this thread if possible.
    Why useless?? Just sayin for my point of view u never had 30-60ms in this game wich means you can't really feel our probs

+
    copied from youtube channel:
    "They revamped the bear shaman and aoc.yg is off so my build is not what it used to be. I haven't played since the bs revamp so I can't help you."

I played since 2009 without a break and i can tell you this delay isn't healthy for aoc

they downgraded aoc 2 times now from 30 to 60 and now 140 ms but I payed the same for 4 years and I feel kinda cheated
    have a nice day

Topped kill with hox in 2 JS so like OP said it is playable, but its still slow and sluggish and i miss more combos than i ever did. i stand right behind someone and im sure combo will hit but its red. All the time slight delays, stutering, all together not enjoyable experience.
    How will i fare against people with great latency i dont know, but judging by the way game looks for me i bet i will be free kill.

Quote Originally Posted by smacpro View Post
    Why useless?? Just sayin for my point of view u never had 30-60ms in this game wich means you can't really feel our probs

+
    copied from youtube channel:
    "They revamped the bear shaman and aoc.yg is off so my build is not what it used to be. I haven't played since the bs revamp so I can't help you."

I played since 2009 without a break and i can tell you this delay isn't healthy for aoc

they downgraded aoc 2 times now from 30 to 60 and now 140 ms but I payed the same for 4 years and I feel kinda cheated
    have a nice day
    Wait a sec, you're playing with 140ms and you dare to tell me that I don't feel your problems? You don't even know what is like to play with a delay, lol.

Some people can't play with 100ms? Okay, that's their problem, i'm just saying that you can still enjoy aoc and be good at it.

Thread closed on request of the OP

Thread closed
    Closed
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234