Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: btd 6 dot

Default btd 6 dot

can anyone tell me how much does btd 6 dot tick for , especially against players , cuz im really not sure if its worth throwing 50 mini token .

I am new lvl 80 hox I am not sure about the values. But it should be around the same as btd 5, perhaps a bit higher with higher animation. In pvp (if you want to use it) it would be really better than btd 5 that is a 3 step combo and 6 is a 2 step combo(i think).
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Burn to Death VI is a 3-step combo that I often use(with the lag: used?) in PvP. The damage values vary depending on the gear and the objects affected.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

As mentioned, exact damage values depend on gear, AAs etc.

However, this combo is going to be your bread-and-butter combo in most raid fights, so it's worth every single token, do get it!

You can also get it from a Khitai HM (don't know which atm) and from the FC shop.

Not worth of 50 tokens. 3 step combo, long animation, low dmg and you will be dead while doing it in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by deinagon View Post
    can anyone tell me how much does btd 6 dot tick for , especially against players , cuz im really not sure if its worth throwing 50 mini token .
    It is situational combo in pvp, on debufed target with demon maw, eox up and prince of terror (if you have it) it will melt people down.
    But btd 3 and 4 are faster and dmg is still great.
    you can sometimes use btd 6 if you preload it and hit flag carrier in back or something but you wont use it that much in pvp.

I generally stick with either 3 or 4. I use 6 occasionally, but mainly in situations as Whalar described.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    I generally stick with either 3 or 4. I use 6 occasionally, but mainly in situations as Whalar described.
    But you must admit that if you use it on debuffed target, in demon form, demon maw, eox and PoT that it is sight to behold
    But yes maybe use it once every other mini or even more rare

If you have $5, you can also pick up spellbooks in the Item Shop under Account & Character > Abilities.

The difference from BtD5 is pretty minor unless you're talking a raid parse. Cast it 100 times in a night on multiple targets each a time and it's a very nice boost. I imagine even more so if you're of the Prince of Terror AA persuasion.

Would that be worth $5 if my focus was PVP? Meh.
    Last edited by Prima; 16th May 2013 at 18:43.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    Would that be worth $5 if my focus was PVP? Meh.
    Nah, not worth it.
    Not even worth mini tokens, unless you already have everything you could get for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast