Thread: spec question

Default spec question

grisly wounds and tempered steel each give 5% to upheaval, does that mean + 10% dps to upheaval

same question for the bone shatter upgrades
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 15th May 2013 at 20:17.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    grisly wounds and tempered steel each give 5% to upheaval, does that mean + 10% dps to upheaval

same question for the bone shatter upgrades
    Must admit i didnt check this but im sure one is for 2he combo and other for dw
    but honestly neither feat is anything special for pvp.
    if you go zerker this is one basic build: http://goo.gl/XNvF7
    and this is one strange hybrid that i love : http://goo.gl/xhclt
    bone shatter and ww for perks and atg for zerker
    Last edited by Whalar; 16th May 2013 at 00:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    im sure one is for 2he combo and other for dw
    yep.

/10chr

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    and this is one strange hybrid that i love : http://goo.gl/xhclt
    Im not playing barb since november, but I wonder why youve put points in hammer and anvil. Does it now boost also dual wield bone shatter combo?

Those feats only work for the combo they're upgrading. Tempered Steel only works on CoS version of Upheaval and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    Im not playing barb since november, but I wonder why youve put points in hammer and anvil. Does it now boost also dual wield bone shatter combo?
    Nope it doesnt. He also feated reverse swing so he's using staggering blow combos/2 handed bone shatter(Jagged Cut and WAs + Butcher and SBs for that build and occasional WW). Played with that spec before but cant imagine playing with it with all the wep switching with the ping I have atm.
    Last edited by SlightlyMad; 16th May 2013 at 14:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    Well as im always using staggering blow to get weapon buf up i feel its viable to make its dmg better. With hammer and anvil it hits for nice dmg. Beside stunning punch also hits o.k. with it.
    But no, sadly it dont affect dw version of bone shatter. Anyway its dot that is nice there and buffed with staggering blow and if you switch to 2h it hits really nice

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    Nope it doesnt. He also feated reverse swing so he's using staggering blow combos/2 handed bone shatter(Jagged Cut and WAs + Butcher and SBs for that build and occasional WW). Played with that spec before but cant imagine playing with it with all the wep switching with the ping I have atm.
    Yes this build is bit harder now with ping around 200, so atm i play zerker build