Default DT solo build

http://aocfeats.com/feat/dt/11f11174...1ae76205c61f94

DT solo build

Gear
    Khitai Gear with Crit Rating and Crit Damage Rating

Class Perk
    Void Of Madness

Edit; Tks to Mellaus for help in improving this build
    Last edited by Doomkiller; 15th May 2013 at 13:32.

Lots of feats that have nothing to do in a solo build, but soldiers don't need a solo build, they just stomp on anything anyways.
    Last edited by Mellaus; 15th May 2013 at 13:28.

Just to be a bit more constructive.

Improved blood pact is not needed at all for solo gaming, it's quite handy but mainly for tanking.

Dread shadow is good, but also for tanking. For solo, it's only useful because it affects its target with a ruin and is useful if you intend to pull mobs by pack of 10+ and don't have the gear nor the ccs to burn them all fast enough.

I for one would not spend 6 points there for solo gaming.

Improved martyrdom is one of those feats that you don't need, and specially for solo, because if you play solo, no one else than you will benefit from it, which is the whole point of improved martyrdom.
    So, don't waste 1 point there.

Invulnerable soul is only good in a very specific tanking situation, but definitely not for solo. When you run solo, you use covenant of arms, that's it.
    So, forget about invulnerable soul.

improved defensive stance is only useful for tanking, for solo gaming it's a nonsense, because you'll run most of the time in neutral/frenzy stance, so you won't benefit much from those 5 points in general.

Pact of malacador is a huge source of direct damage output, so, feat it fully, whatever the specc, being tanking, turtle, picking flowers in the fields, whatever.
    Just put 5 points there, it's mandatory.

Here is what could be a non pyjama non squishy solo build for low geared dt :

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v10_11f...1621112381287c

That is a good build which needs decent armor
    I agree Improved Blood pact is used rarely
    Those 6 pts r feated to get DS
    DS is the Oh **** button

I see no point in wasting 5 points in IS for solo stuff.
    SI is also kinda a wasted point (depends if u pull alot of mage mobs or not)
    Volcanic rage is fine but i never spec it since the long cooldown and it also only affects Wep DMG if i rememeber correct.
    (try 1 point in Sus Rage and im guessing that the DPS mounts up to around the same effect as Volc rage.)
    for the record Sus Rage sucks big donkey balls but even with that knowledge i would not be suprised that the constant dps bonus it gives outdps Volc rage in the long run.

And as Mellaus pointed out get rid of the IM wasted point and also get full PoM.

get 1 point in CW since 1 point in CW is around the same dps boost as 3-5 points in sus rage.

Meh, I generally just use my health tap tank build for solo'ing.

http://goo.gl/YVr5g

10 Sadism stacks is one of the best buffs in the game. For a solo build you can only attain this with Ritualistic Bloodshed (Desecration).

Since you're going pretty far down Desecration for Ritualistic Bloodshed you might as well go all the way. After all Depravity tree isn't that useful for soloing. Try something like this Tali build: http://goo.gl/mq0Li

There are 2 points left. If your crit chance is less than 15% I suggest using them for Desecrated Blood. Otherwise, Reaper of Malacodor + Air of Death are good options if you enjoy pulling lots of mobs. Or Sustained Rage if you can't decide. Omitted Shadowed Blade because solo mobs don't live long enough to build up hexed debuffs. Note the 1 pt in Crystalized Ether is about 1/2 as good as having 5 pts in it - seems like a good deal. Dark Burden is helpful to slow down a mob feared by Dooming Presence, or if you need to run away.
    Malaise-DT, Tabixis-Guard, Cocobel-Sin, Elari-ToS (pvp 4), Orsela-PoM, Aarva-BS (pvp 7)

Quote Originally Posted by longtail View Post
    10 Sadism stacks is one of the best buffs in the game. For a solo build you can only attain this with Ritualistic Bloodshed (Desecration).
    Not 100% accurate :P there is Masochism. But I dont think anyone uses it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Harthorg View Post
    Not 100% accurate :P there is Masochism. But I dont think anyone uses it lol
    I'd forgotten.. then I'm reminded why. 12% of increasing stack for 5 feat points, which means getting smacked ~83 times to get your 10 stack (assuming you're lucky and your stacks or you don't expire first). Masochism is aptly named - just stay away from this ability.
    Malaise-DT, Tabixis-Guard, Cocobel-Sin, Elari-ToS (pvp 4), Orsela-PoM, Aarva-BS (pvp 7)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast