Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PVP with the New Ping!

Moving back to EU is not an option guys. Reading between the lines, this is the "only" way they can stay viable as a company. Consolidation and co-location is what companies do when they're downsizing and stripping out all their costs to the bare minimum.

If the ping sux (and I don't doubt the effect it has) and you can't live with it then please leave the game because petitioning Funcom on this is - and I'm as certain of this as anything - not going to get the servers moved back.

Buff

Thumbs down

Funcom you should move the server back to EU where the main bulk of your population is. End of. Anything else is just poor buisness management

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    Yea getting high ping is annoying and a pain. But some of us have had it for 5 years and we still manage to do very well in PvP and have fun. Maybe try adapting to it first, before making a decision.
    Well yesterday i killed pvp 10 conq in mini with my hox, that conq is one of the better conqs and i stood no chance earlier vs him.
    Thing is he is from Russia and was probably hit harder with this than me and its not really pleasant for me to.
    So please tell me how did he supposed to adapt when i was much faster than him and he was missing a lot combos because of this?
    And how will we adapt doing pvp vs decet us players that run on 30-50ms?
    I dont want to be forced playing caster or ranger.
    Beside huge aoc population (probably biggest) is Russian players, i talked with some of them and they are having 200-250 ms.
    Go and adopt, but please keep paying your sub.
    Thank you very much, you just have been funked

If you are right Buff, then yeah I'm not renewing my sub when it expires.

Some of the pve in AoC is great and all but it's reaaaaaaaaally not enough to keep me subbed. Don't even see the point of unchained minis at this stage, it won't be about gear or AA sure, but the crappy latency means it won't really be about skill either.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Well they risk losing more money on unsubs then they save on server relocation.

Ping is too high for a game 2013. I have 150-180 prime time on a 100 Mbit line from Sweden. It used to be 30-50 ms. People rubberband much more often. Lag spikes still there, maybe less...

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy View Post
    It used to be 30-50 ms. Lag spikes still there, maybe less...

hehe m8 you had the server connected directly to your pc thats why you had so good lat
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

with the current latency situation is not possible to do good with a melee at all. bss, sins, dts, carnage conqs, barbs and jugger guards (if they r exist) r completly ****ed.
    brute conqs and pole guards r in better (not much) situation coz of strong retrebutive dmg (with retailation and sta) and higher range.
    actually its not possible to effectively chase any target which is trying to kite.

congratz FC, u wont get ma money anymore
    Last edited by Finstere; 15th May 2013 at 15:37.
    Finstere - Conq; Incendiario - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    Did you guys see this video yet?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwCL4YcbTM
    y, camera distance... people just can not play fair.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    y, camera distance... people just can not play fair.
    Care to explain this joke? I see people using it after seeing that video?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast