Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Khitai Forgotten gods quest

Back when I did this quest near the launch of the expansion, I found that the an emote may work one time on the statue, but the next day when you come back, it can fail. I had started forming a list of emotes and statues, but I found it never held true.

Non donatable shrines always answer to same emotes (one curse, one blessing and uncaring to everything else), I've never seen any changes.

It was clearly supposed to be an "exploration quest" and I'll bet any amount of money that original designer intended you to find every shrine in Khitai and each would only update quest once. Then someone else probably told him or her how incredibly annoying that'd be and it became like this. Also it adds a load of subtle tiny lore bits on Khitan theology, just look at blessing/curse names and consider activation emotes (admittedly pretty pointless because Cang Jei is the single god out of a million that matters at all to the story, but whatever).

Edited the title to better suit the sticky.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

/bow command works on most Gods

most - no all but what problem ?

after some minutes (15?) go back to altair and repeat - look on missions always if quest affected

Well, i have the counter in the middle, i haven't time to go back and continue the quest, i will update the this topic to see if the quest continue updating my coounter after doing the norter grasslands ones in some sort of order i follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    2x shrines in Feng Du while doing dailies in KK is by far the quickest for me when farming with a new toon.
    Apart from the two statues that you can donate to, there is the /ponder statue in the middle of Fengdu.
    Every 15 mins you can do all 3, so it's not a problem to finish the quest on the same day.

Yeah, wehn you can finish unlock your counter in the first statues you can finish your quest only with the chest plate statues only.

It's seems a little bugged the quest

each god gives a buff, any chance of us knowing what these buffs are, that someone make a nice table for us

I have found that /bow works on most of the statues which do not have collectoon plates.
    Last edited by batkalim; 30th July 2013 at 23:58. Reason: yay bad typing
    -There are things in the deep desert that could not be imagined even in the nightmares of a thousand madmen.-

I probably have some weird tactic on the statues, but I look at what the statue does and try to replicate it with a emote, I guess 6/10 times I get the posetive buff with this strategy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast