Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Khitai Forgotten gods quest

Post Khitai Forgotten gods quest

Hi, i'm trying to do the quest forgotten gods that you have to "talk" to the gods (the statues) with diffrent emotes or donating but the counter never updates, only i got 1/30 in many tries on diffrents tryes on diffrents statues

Or i'm doing something wrong?

Thanx!
    Last edited by Arishanya; 22nd May 2013 at 18:53.

Still working for me, at least a few days ago. But the emotes can be tricky, it's usually easier just to donate 1 c. Like the two statues in Fengdu.

i dunno if its bug or not, but im certain that not all statues update the quest, even if you do the right emote and get the buff... but the donation ones in kk village work as jaedelyia said

i can give you coordinates of several statues and their emotes if you want to go around and try them to update the quest

Would be usefull, i'll try with the other statues and see what happens.

Maybe i have to follow a certain order, the 2 statues in kithai gateway didn't upate the quest, even if i paid to them or did the /bow /track or any emote..

I always tipped at few select shrines. Some of them seem not to advance the quest (it's been a while since I did it though).

when i wanted to speed it up a bit, i used to go to the yellow priest temple in paikang, 'cos there are 3 statues there... but of course you must be with their faction...
    i have no idea about the emotes though, i always made a donation...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

This quest is not required for anything and the reward is crappy. Only for completionists.

2x shrines in Feng Du while doing dailies in KK is by far the quickest for me when farming with a new toon.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    This quest is not required for anything and the reward is crappy. Only for completionists.
    oh... really?? how amazing!! i didn't know that!!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    oh... really?? how amazing!! i didn't know that!!
    Cpt. Obvious reporting for duty!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast