Thread: Ok I am canceling my sub.

Default Ok I am canceling my sub.

This merge ruins my experience ingame.
    I'm a Melee-
    I try to finish a combo on a ranger or caster, I get moved back behind the wall. This has never happened before.

Good job on the server move just to lose paying customers.
    iGank

You'll be back, at some point you'll say, "Hey, it wasn't that bad, let's try it again." Then you'll be sitting in Bori getting PvP 10 to try getting the advantage over others... /sarcasm

But anyway, I really hope Funcom can get the latency issues sorted soon; from what I've heard the lag is a bit bad (even in New York I occasionally rubberband off something, lag out, etc). I'd just wait a little while, I have SOME confidence this'll be fixed...

All account issues should be conveyed through the proper channels with customer service. To contact Customer Service via email is to send an email through http://help.funcom.com or to go to http://www.ageofconan.com/support and click on "Email Support" .

As account and support issues are a private matter, the thread will now be closed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums. If you have any questions on this moderation then please feel free to contact the Head Moderator or Community Manager.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Last edited by Grizzly; 14th May 2013 at 10:12.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

This isn't exactly an account issue, nor a private one. He's just mentioning that as an extra thought.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hubok View Post
    This isn't exactly an account issue, nor a private one. He's just mentioning that as an extra thought.
    The thread title makes it an account issue, he/she is discussing their subscription status.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.