Thread: Unchained Blood and Glory Server

Default Unchained Blood and Glory Server

Hello, I suppose I will start off by saying I am a passionate veteran that has played the game since early access (3 days prior to launch). I know the ins and outs of the potential great game that funcom has developed. This thread is to discuss a new purpose for the extra rule set known as blood and glory.

My suggestion has two parts to it. Part one we merge the old blood and glory servers into tyranny as the rule sets have died out and it will be difficult to revive the servers in their current state.

Phase two will consist of restarting those servers with the unchained rule set. Basically what this means is their will be a server where gear stats simply don't matter and all 80s will be given a specific amount or all AA depending on whatever Funcom is down to give upon hitting 80. This essentially gives you pressing decisive strikes and the cc break + a major feat upon hitting 80.

Guards should again be completely removed along with shrines of bori. The server would have to start from scratch with only new toons having access to the server. This would once again create world pvp during the server level up process and give pvp a real chance to thrive. Any further suggestions would be appreciated. Please sign post with /signed or /not signed and give input on your thoughts on about this potential new rule set.

- Binderato
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

You want to delete everyone's characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    You want to delete everyone's characters?

I wish someone hacks my account and deletes all my characters(along with my only ranged toon) except 1. It's too much work all the alts :P

and I'm serious, somebody accept the challenge!

---

Pvp needs less "need to do"s(gear/AA/token reqs etc) and becomes more "want to do". There's too much progression that ppl's sole reason to pvp became; being pvp10 with all the gear and AA, once they get that, most of them stop playing.

Guild wars, sieges, KoS lists, random growing fights, whatevers was fun but it became fighting for tokens; many ppl doesnt "really" enjoy PvP but grinds it.

I hear you. I have made a few suggestions in other threads that would address the issues, but it seems FC would rather continue catering to the Grind-core player and slowly lose subs rather than switch gears and gain a bunch of PvPers back.

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    I hear you. I have made a few suggestions in other threads that would address the issues, but it seems FC would rather continue catering to the Grind-core player and slowly lose subs rather than switch gears and gain a bunch of PvPers back.
    oooohhh would i love to see pve stats on pve gear