Thread: Extra 11G download?

Default Extra 11G download?

OK so how big is AOC again? lol Judging from the download its about 35G is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    24Gigabyte
    that's what I thought. this crap is trying to make me RE-download everything AGAIN... Anyone know the work around on this?

I have about 29 GB. Remember files do unpack as you load more and more zones. So the number will go up. Re-installing from scratch will temporarily reduce the size on disk, but load times will be longer and the size will start going back up.

Also don't forget screenshots/videos/combat-logs can take up a significant amount of space if you use them much. I have nearly 6 GB of screenshots and combat-logs sitting in my folder, for a grand total of 34.5 GB in my AOC folder.

You can make the game check it's files before doing a start up. If you interrupted the file checking process or your computer crashed as it was happening you can end up with the game trying to download more files than is needed on start up.

Off the top of my head I can't remember the exact location of the exe file but it's in your Conan directory, it brings up a menu option and you can make the game check it's files and then it will start the game or download the missing files.

Also as this is a technical issue I'll move it to the technical issues and solutions.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.